Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 3 - Define Upper Body

muffintopminx
muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
The start guide says this class is 35min. But it was only 18:45min. 15min off seems like a big mistake. Are we supposed to do the warmup from Lower Body first? I noticed this one had no warm up included - I guess so you can do both Defines, one right after the other as another person said. But the schedule never has them together! Arg - so confused.

Other than this annoyance, I felt very challenged on this one. Push-ups and planks kill me. I happen to have a long torso so the rolling up stuff was hard. I also had to double check that I was doing the right workout because it felt more core than upper body. Which makes me a little scared about the core workout.

Next time I'm adding the warmup to this one. Still won't clock in at 35min tho. So weird.

Replies

• happyfitt
    happyfitt Posts: 11 Member
    Did upper body and a quickie 2 mile walk. So far, so good. :)
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Nice job on upper body & a 2 mile walk too WTG! :D

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Awesome! I only did upper body today. I chased around a couple of toddlers, though. That should count for something! Haha
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    The time is wrong on the guide. It is just 18 minutes.
  • i didn't do define upper body on day 3 - life happened basically and i had to be with my family. on day 4 though (today) i did both upper body and sweat. defiantly going to thoroughly enjoy my rest day tomorrow.