Healthy Habits for a Fit Family - A must Read!

Options
I'm strongly encouraged by this book "Healthy Habits for a Fit Family" by Eaker, J. Ron. He is a Christian doctor who wrote this book. I recommend it for those families who are wanting to make a difference in your families lives and the generations to come, to be healthy!

My husband and I have been talking about getting healthy for a long time, but not really serious about taking care of the body that God gave us. Now I realize that God doesn't want us to be vain, but take care of what he has given us.

Last year my husband went through cancer treatment and it was a huge eye opener to our health. What we ate and little exercise! This year we are making changes! After this year and watching what I eat, exercising, and my kids are so excited!

Hope you enjoy the book! Please leave comments on how the book made an impact on your life.

Replies

• Haley_Diane
    Haley_Diane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I see that it's available for my Kindle. What do you like about it? Is it realistic? We have three kiddos, but they range in age from High School to preschool. Do you think this book would be something that would benefit a family like ours?
  • grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I see that it's available for my Kindle. What do you like about it? Is it realistic? We have three kiddos, but they range in age from High School to preschool. Do you think this book would be something that would benefit a family like ours?

Yes, any family who is looking to make an impact of being healthy in a world that teaches us the opposite! Hope you enjoy!