Day 6 - Define Lower Body

Options
Done!

Step thru still sucks but everything else was a little better. :D By George, I think it's working!

Replies

• happyfitt
    happyfitt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did lower body, too. I'm struggling a bit with this program. I'm feeling constricted, I guess, having to do it every day. I love to switch things up and do what workout meets my specific needs for the day. And....I ,miss my morning yoga! I miss the spiritual side and how it centers me and helps sets my intentions for the day. So......I'm prob going to add this to my rotation, but bow out of the daily program. I will, however follow the group, if that's ok. I'm curious to see how everyone does....
  • jessicasimmons11
    jessicasimmons11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't quite figured out how to use this group, but I just wanted to say that I'm loving using the PiYo DVDs! I did lower body last night and so far it's my favorite!!! I feel so nice and stretched out afterwards. Oh and did I mention that I love that it's only 20 minutes?!?!
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I loooove the short effective workouts. Let's try and keep it to one created board post a day so we can all reply and respond in the same one and keep a thread going. What do y'all think???