Western All Stars - Chat (10/23-10/29)

Options
Looking forward to another good show...and this time getting to watch it live finally! (And getting home before 8pm for once :) But bummed it will only be 1 hour yet again.

Commercial Challenge:

In honor of tonight's episode named the drop:

I can't remember what these are called. You bend your knees & jump in the air throwing your arms above your head. As you land back on your feet, you keep bending your knees and touch the ground with your hands and then immediately push back up with your legs to a jump with your arms overhead...and cycle.

For a harder version, when you land & bend your knees to touch the ground with your hands, instead of going straight back into a jump, you punch your legs out into a pushup, then back to your hands and then back up into the jump...and cycle.

If you have bad knees or something find an alteration like wall "squat" holds or something.

Replies

• twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Burpies.... I won't be able to watch live tonight. Sons hockey practice to go to.
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I watched, but didn't do the Burpies. Maybe I will have to watch it again. Feel sorry for the Blue team...down to only 2. Perhaps that is because there was more women on that team? The women don't tend to pull out those big numbers.
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I liked the episode, i really liked the team challenge with the trainers at the pool. I was surprised red team was the first to drop out. But it was very cool to see them pull together in that week without a trainer and put up some good numbers.

It was great seeing how Mathew was doing at home and to see the proposal to his girlfriend :)
  • brookeseverson135
    Options
    I wonder if Jesse is cut out to be a BL trainer. His team hasn't been pulling big numbers. I also wish I could see more of Bob.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Just finishing watching the BL. Glad to see Rob stepping it up. Yah I am too wondering if Jessie is a good fit, but he does have a small team and when they want to they can pull big numbers. Sometimes you wonder what goes on behind the scenes and just how motivated the players are, Blake seems to amaze be with her numbers every week. No one seems to pull it off, Rob is twice the size of her and a male and he only lost 9 lbs where she lost 5. I think that is awesome.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    Blake is doing awesome. great numbers. Like the team challenge. Enjoyed the show over all. Did not do the challenge because of my bad knees done sit up instead sorry team

• katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    this episode was good. i really liked the team challenge. i'm with you, brooke, i'd like to see more of Bob even though i think comeback canyon is a failure - i think if people stayed at least 2 weeks & they averaged those 2 weeks together, it might make a difference.

i did wall squats during the commercials cuz my knees & back don't respond well to burpies.
  • lexiss91
    lexiss91 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this episode too :) I did the wall squats even though it was a quite a struggle and I agree that Blake is doing fantastic
This discussion has been closed.