Ohio Meet and Greet

Options

Replies

• 1PriddyGirl2014
    Options
    Hi, I am new to the area and getting back on MFP. I used it with exercise and discipline to lose 125 lbs but unfortunately have gained 75 lbs back. Losing weight is about being selfish. I have tried many of diets and have come to the realization my body doesn't care how much or how little I eat. I need to get off my *kitten* and move. We moved to Sunbury in January and things have been crazy hectic since but with the kids getting back into school next week I need to find some support both online and hopefully in real life to meet up with work out/walk and chat. I am a member of Kore7. My availability is pretty open. Hope everyone enjoys their journey.
  • Runmaster12
    Runmaster12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are at and I would love to help you! Well actually we can help eachother. I recently moved to Medina and have been looking for supportive friends. I have had some serious health issues and that led me to be out of shape. Would love to run a 5K and a 10K this year. Who knows maybe we can run the Akron Marathon (they have 5 and 10K raes also) together this spring. Hoping to see you at the finish line!
    And as for your man...his loss... you are beautiful, strong, and courageous.... it taskes guts to rebuild after something so devistating. I know I lived it also but I am here to tell you... if someone doest build you up then they tear you down.... stay strong!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mineral Ridge, right outside of Youngstown. I've got health issues too, which have slowed me down, but I'm still plugging away. I really love MFP...so many supportive people on here!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    i'd be interested if it was close to where i live (north royalton)
  • GFDawn
    GFDawn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Youngstown here, would love to meet up with anyone who wants to walk, bike ride or swim!
  • hendersonb21
    hendersonb21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pickerington/Pataskala area here.
  • lyndioakley
    lyndioakley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Lyndi, 31 from Mansfield. I've been at this for a month now. :D
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Leeanne here. I live in Mansfield I just moved from Columbus so trying to find others that are close and wouldo like to chat on here!
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm originally from Springfield but live in Gahanna now. I've been on MFP for several years but just now found the Ohio group.
  • kyungs
    kyungs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks! I was here about year ago when I lived in NW Ohio but now I live in an eastern Cleveland suburb and could really use some help with motivation and staying on track! Any Cleveland east siders out there to join me in my fitness journey? Anyone LA Fitness members out there? (legacy village)
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I live in NW Ohio, but work as a tech in a super busy ER in Indiana. Happy to make some new MFP friends in the area, I am very active on here.
  • joyThegymmonster777
    Options
    Hey, I'm east of Cleveland :)
  • LolaGoad
    LolaGoad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im LOLA. Im from Grove City.
  • patrickmrowland
    patrickmrowland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in New Marshfield near Athens in South East Ohio but I am originally from Scotland been here since November 2003, I am a big Fitbit Fan I have used the Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One and I am now using the Fitbit Surge as from Friday
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm Charles,51,I live in Jackson,Ohio
  • Juliegress
    Juliegress Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Youngstown
  • sjohnson__1
    sjohnson__1 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    From the burbs surrounding the capital city, Columbus, OH.. How's everyone? I'm Shane! If you're also from Columbus or somewhere relatively close, feel free to join my group #FitColumbus (OH)!

A little about me: I'm 6'0 - 178lbs (today) and on a steady cut losing about 1lb per week with a goal of 7-9% bodyfat... I'm an advid IIFYMer, and intermittent faster during cuts. I eat at a slight deficit, roughly 450 calories under my total daily energy expenditure (or TDEE/maintenance level). I'm also a single father of a 2 year old little girl that keeps me driven and out of trouble. I work in Accounting. I love fitness, have a huge passion for helping others in terms of their fitness goals, and I'm a visionary with the hopes to one day own and run my own gym/fitness facility.

Feel free to contact me, add me, or check me out on social media as well!

https://instagram.com/sjfitness__/ (INSTAGRAM)
    https://twitter.com/sjfitness__/ (TWITTER)

Look forward to networking with like-minded fitness enthusiasts around Ohio!!!
  • wurttleluv
    Options
    puckit61 wrote: »
    Hello All!

I'm from the Cleveland area( ish) but am currently living in the Findlay/Lima area for school. I've been using MFP for a little of a year now. It's a good time :) I wish you all the best of luck!

I live in lima but was raised in Findlay. I have a membership at planet fitness in lima but also rollerblade and walk the reservoir. I just started using MFP! If you ever want a work out buddy im normally free during the day Tuesday and thursdays
  • lulubelle494
    lulubelle494 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati, Ohio :)
  • mhutzel78
    mhutzel78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and from Mason, Ohio . Feel free to add me.