Message I received today .. you can't make this stuff up

So .. I got a message on Match today! yay! right? Not so much.

"Wow, your first picture looks nothing like the other two .. must have caught the first one just right"

................................. :|

Replies

• thadenge
    thadenge Posts: 49 Member

"Wow, your first picture looks nothing like the other two .. must have caught the first one just right"

Um...wow! So when are you two kids going out on a date? LOL He's an obvious winner there, you can't pass up this opportunity you know! hahaha
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member

Thats just mean!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Troll. Just ignore the stupid ar$e!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Yea I've gotten some doozies before too. At first it bugged me. I know better now!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Seriously the worst $40 I have EVER spent. I got a message from someone in Canada. While yes he was cute and seemed really sincere and sweet .. he is in Canada. Then I got a message from a cattle farmer 3 hours away. While I have nothing against farmers .. it just really isn't the lifestyle for me, and then there is the whole 3 hours away thing. And last, but not least .. I got a message from some dude that lives in my town and he sent me like maybe 4 messages trying to figure out who I was in high school and why does he not recognize me .. why hasn't he seen me around town, here is a list of all the girls I have dated in town, do you know anything of them? OMG dude. Seriously. Finally, I said do you want to get to know ME or just figure out who I know? His response .. do you know so and so .. she works at your school. I blocked him. omg. omg. omg.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    After all the BS pictures of women "presenting themselves in the most favorable" ways, I can understand the desire to want to call someone out for pictures that are inconsistent but to actually do it is just pathetic. If it makes you feel any better, most of my experience with match was me thinking to myself "Jesus, no wonder these women are never married/ divorced in their late-thirties to mid-forties!" Then I met my fiancée.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I tried match for like a week. Because I never responded or pmd anybody, I received a full refund. I had better luck on the free sites!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    edited October 2014
    Tube_socks wrote: »
    I had better luck on the free sites!

Same here!

Maybe it's just me, because I know I'm getting burned out of the dating scene, but does it seem like no one wants anything serious anymore? It's all just hook up culture. :(