7-Day Weight Loss Workout

Options
charliwarli
charliwarli Posts: 33 Member
7-Day Weight Loss Workout
Here's the link to the basic instructions. It's definitely more aimed towards the fitness portion, but all of the exercises are super easy, and the site provides a video for every single one.
I'm extending the challenge to all of you, and welcoming you to do it with me. I started today, but it doesn't mean you're behind, you're just starting on a different day. Post if you want to join, and stat up!!!! My hope is that if people do want to participate in this, they will discuss what they're liking about the challenge, and what's not working for them, what they're doing for modifications.

Day-1 for the Chuck
Weight- 248 lbs
Bust-46"
Waist-43"
Hips-53"
L/R Arm-15"
L/R Leg-24"

Replies

• charliwarli
    Options
    So far, I've had to modify the leg raise and the plank, because I had gallbladder surgery just under 3 weeks ago, so my abdominal muscles are still pretty ripped up, but getting stronger!!! Instead of both legs for the leg raise, I did them each alternately, not quite working as deep into the lower core, but still getting some of the job done. And instead of a full plank, I had to do almost a half-chatterunga/full-chatterunga, still engaging the full core, but taking some of the strain off of my right side where I'm cut up.
    It's definitely a challenge, but definitely doable, even for someone who had surgery!!!!

JOIN MEEEEEE!!!!! If I can do it, super out of shape, and a little broken still, I know all of you can!!!!!
  • charliwarli
    Options
    Day 2- tried moving enough to make the workout happen, and was met with incredible pain on my right side that has insisted throughout the day. Clearly my surgery area is not ready for intense workouts 2 days in a row, so I decided to force a rest day and walk instead. I think because of still healing from surgery, I'm going to have to modify and extend this challenge to have a rest day in between every workout day.
    But I will continue, and I will keep going.
  • Tearshia
    Tearshia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please be careful. My husband had gallbladder surgery earlier this year and went back to work too soon afterwards and ended up having to be taken back off work and confined to a bed because he got hurt. of course he stocks stuff overnight for 10 hours lifting heavy objects but still please be careful.
  • charliwarli
    Options
    I appreciate your concern! I work at Starbucks, and they're usually really good working with people with restrictions. My doctor signed me off to work with restricted weight lift. I'm not allowed to lift over 15 lbs for 2 weeks. Wooo! Thank you for the heads up.
  • charliwarli
    Options
    Was FINALLY able to do the second day, my knee is still jacked. UGH, I'm afraid of pushing TOO hard and injuring all the body parts I have, LOL.
    Anyhoo, it was rough to do the work-out today, with the bum knee and my abdomen incredibly sore from working last night (probably over did it, but shhh, whateve's), but I got through all three circuits.
    Had to modify the alternating ankle touch oblique crunches, my abdominal muscles are still too sore, so I did standing oblique crunches, achieves the same muscle working with lesser intensity!!!

Logs
    Food
    Exercise
  • Tearshia
    Tearshia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! love your determination!
  • charliwarli
    Options
    I've made excuses my whole life, and I think seeing my parents as unhealthy as they are, and watching them make excuses has really given my a kick in the tots to really actually do something. I don't feel like I've lost much since I've actually gotten my appetite back, but damned if I'm not going to be active!!!! lolol!!