Day 38: Thursday, 10-30-14

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
Hello again,
I hope Day 37 was a success for everyone. If you haven't yet checked in, how was Day 37 for you?

Day 38 brings us closer to the end of the week - what are your plans? I know I'm glad to be one day closer to the weekend! What are your goals for Day 38, and how do you plan to achieve them?

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I have potluck at work tomorrow and I am taking yummy Costco Chocolate Muffins for folks and salad for self. Let's see if I can resist the temptation of goodies or not.

For Wednesday I completed my three consecutive days of under calories limit and did 87 minutes of walk. For Thursday, i intend to stay under calories limit and walk at least 30 minutes.
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was super excited that my resistance bands came in the mail today! I did a workout with them and am looking forward to many more. There just seem to be so many things you can do with them!

Goals for 10/30:

- Do 30 minutes of exercise
    - Stay within my calorie limit
    - Have a productive day at work
  • _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to an eventful weekend, taking my niece trick or treating tonight at her school then Friday her mother and I will be taking her around the neighborhood. Also Friday night I will be going to a costume party and I know I will be drinking, which is something i haven't done in a while. Saturday Is a costume party game night and then finally Sunday Is six flags. I see a lot of walking in my future i just hope I don't over indulge in the abundance of goodies that will be laying around, wish me luck pals! I hope everyone has another successful week/weekend.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Going to be a good weekend provided I can get rid of this head cold I now have. It's not going to stop me from working out though. Just may make it a little harder to breathe. Should get in my normal 4.5+ miles and a Strongtober challenge to do today.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did great yesterday. Feeling the muscles after a great Rev class yesterday.

Today's goals:
    1-Take my zumba class.
    2-Go tanning.
    3-Stay within my calorie allotment.
  • awesomekaty
    awesomekaty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today I'm donating blood. I absolutely love the feeling of giving back to others, but I'm a bit nervous about how long it'll take me to recover. You aren't suppose to really exercise for the first 24 hours after donating, and even after that I feel noticeably lagged and not as productive.

Hopefully I can keep my body in check after donating and eat healthy foods while recuperating.
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Staying under and taking some rest after 6 days of consecutive exercise. Getting a flu shot today, don't know how I will be feeling afterwards. Have a great day everyone!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    only .6lbs to go to be back at 54 lbs, where i was after getting sick. Hope that i can lose at least 1.5 pounds by monday. Hope to have an easy weekend. Working all weekend should keep me from getting hungry.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Had a successful day yesterday and plan to continue in the same manner today. Did my DVD and will likely go for a walk tonight but nothing too major. Take a little break today and rest.

weight.png
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was able to meet all of my goals yesterday and reach the high side of my water intake goal.

Goals for Day 38

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog 2.5 miles without stopping

Not sure how well the jogging will go this evening. I've been battling a chest cold the last couple of days but will get out there anyway and give it a shot.

Definitely looking forward to the weekend. Cooler weather here in Texas and we have the next milestone weigh-in on Saturday.

69324449.png
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Went over my goal for walking,steps and water yesterday. Was under my allotted calories. Hoping today is just as good. Can't wait for the weigh in on Saturday.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was surprisingly productive. Today I plan to stay on the same path, water, exercise, staying under in my calories and getting the girls' costumes ready for tomorrow. My daughter's school does a Halloween parade and I plan on being there with my other 3 all dressed up. I still need to find their candy sacks... busy day here.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I know I will, I am looking forward to the weekend.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Today was a good day. I managed to avoid buy chocolate candy bar. I managed my C25K training indoors again. water intake where I wanted it. I'm excited about tomorrow