Options

Replies

• I_need_moar_musclez
    Options
    Single man. New to the group. Meh.
  • Apothys28
    Apothys28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Any single ladies in the Greater Toronto Area? 29 year old single male here ;)
  • sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daniel here. I'm single, sometimes down about it and sometimes liking it. I am on a mission and will not stop. I log every day and try to comment most of the time. I'll support. If you want to flirt (decently and nicely), and more importantly if you want support in your weight loss journey, I'm your man!
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rick from Derbyshire, UK
  • thadenge
    thadenge Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    John from Port Huron, MI...single and thought I'd shout out in the midst of the sound of crickets here...lol B)
  • WinningFaith81
    WinningFaith81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm Nikki from Cincinnati, OH. How are all the crickets today? o:)
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Sssssssh....don't wake the baby!! lol
  • thadenge
    thadenge Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm Nikki from Cincinnati, OH. How are all the crickets today? o:)

Now look what you did, you scared all the crickets away! sigh
  • Luv2Dream1
    Luv2Dream1 Posts: 8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi one and all! Wonderful to meet you.. Im in Los Angeles Ca. Hoping to meet new friends and share a few laughs and support each other.. Happy Holidays!!!!
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hey Luvs...you're a hottie! Wish I lived back in LA!
  • Luv2Dream1
    Options
    Hey Luvs...you're a hottie! Wish I lived back in LA!

hiya roanokejoe ty kind sir! Where are you now? Why the move??
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm in Roanoke, VA. I lived in LA during my time spent as a professional actor. I really miss it (well, parts of it).
  • misochan
    misochan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ryan, single dad of 2 from Saskatchewan.
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mandy- from New Zealand <3
  • danjbadassery
    danjbadassery Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy!! - Dan from Dallas TX :)
  • Pip_squeak83
    Pip_squeak83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Collin from Monroe, NC
  • wtgrey
    wtgrey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Todd from NC.
  • Sumner100Christ_follower
    Options
    I am Al. I am ashamed to admit this, but I have heard the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I am overweight. I am a binge-eater, and I need help to quit binge eating forever. I think part of the problem is that I have no one to watch my weight for, and I am not if sure if that special person will ever come along since I am overweight. So it is a catch 22.

The day before I began my fitness pal I consumed approximately 8,830 calories in one day, and it wasn't even a special occasion. I calculated it. Though, I am sure there were many days in which I consumed more than this. In fact, I don't know if that day would even make my top 100 binge-eating days, but I never calculated how many calories I consumed those other days. One day I ate two medium full-size delivery pizzas loaded with toppings. Another day, my mother gave me a huge extremely sweet, rich, and chocolatey ice cream cake for my birthday, and I ate the entire cake within two days except for two small slices. In December, I went to the movie theater, and just while watching one film I consumed 3 jumbo popcorn containers with extra butter by myself. I think I could talk about my binge-eating failures for hours. However, when I am not binge-eating I eat mostly low-calorie healthy food. When I am not binge-eating I am a strong proponent for saving the environment and eating healthy, and when I am binge eating I feel like a hypocrite. Though, I love good tasting food so much that I feel like I could eat it forever. I really appreciate food that makes my taste senses explode with joy. I also binge-eat during almost all celebrations or when I am depressed. Additionally, when I am not binge-eating I think very few people eat healthier than me. I have been doing okay recently, but I do not know when I will not be able to resist the urge to binge eat again. To complicate things I am a Christian, and in Christianity over eating is considered the sin of gluttony. I am trying to get in shape because 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV reads: "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." Thus, I really want to get in as good of shape as possible spiritually and physically.

Though, I may need some support.
  • MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hiya guys, Belinda, UK x
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Hi, everybody! I'm a childfree man living in Iowa, USA.