Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

singles group

free1220
free1220 Posts: 416 Member
Why would someone join a singles group then have a closed profile?This makes it a little hard to see age and location don't you think!:ohwell:

Replies

• sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Good question and point. This reminds me to go check my settings
  • thadenge
    thadenge Posts: 51 Member
    hahaha...I've wondered that too. I guess maybe if you just want to piss and moan about being single but aren't really interested in doing anything about it? :)
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Well I think the point of these groups is to talk about 'single' things - not necessarily because you're currently looking.

Am I wrong or just unique?
  • sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Unique.
  • free1220
    Wow...lots of singles in this group but no posting goin on.What's up with that?
  • thadenge
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Well I think the point of these groups is to talk about 'single' things - not necessarily because you're currently looking.

Am I wrong or just unique?

Can't you be both? lol

Just kidding, that's a valid point...even if I did end up in a serious relationship I think I'd stick arthinound in the group. Not if I was married though, that's not a conversation I would want to have with my spouse "why are you in a Singles group?" "Uh...I thought I could still chat with my friends?" *Frying pan over the head* LOL
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    free1220 wrote: »
    Wow...lots of singles in this group but no posting goin on.What's up with that?

I know!! We need some activity in here. Being single is bad enough :\

• free1220
    Yep,this is poor!
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    I forget about my groups, with the new update they aren't on my page anymore where I can see them. :(
  • free1220
    Well,I'm gonna try to post often and maybe get the ball rolling.
  • free1220
    Good morning all,hope you have a great day!
  • thadenge
    I forget about my groups, with the new update they aren't on my page anymore where I can see them. :(

Yeah they really need to do something about that...notifications when something you comment on gets a comment, anything! lol
  • Joannah700
    edited October 2014

Ditto!
  • Joannah700
    edited October 2014
    Unique.

And I'm just unique because I'm not quite ready to go into full-blown 'single-mode' - I feel like I'm doing reconnaissance for when I'm ready to get out there.
  • free1220
    I'm with ya there Joannah,it's just that some things I do would be better to do with others...like concerts,movies etc.I'm pretty comfortable with my sitch otherwise.
  • thadenge
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Unique.

And I'm just unique because I'm not quite ready to go into full-blown 'single-mode' - I feel like I'm doing reconnaissance for when I'm ready to get out there.

lol sorry but the "doing reconnaissance" made me picture you in camo with a bunch of spy gear...hiding in the bushes, etc. (think I need to eat, my brain is just not right at the moment lol)