Week 1: Check-in! (Week ending 10/31)

Options
HokeyPokey2
HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
When it comes time, post your accountability for the first week here. Hope all of you are doing well and are headed toward your goals! Only 4 more weeks to go!!!

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    CW: 209
    GW: 200 ;)
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    SW: 313.2
    LW: 253.4
    CW: 250.0 (*)
    GW: 243 - by Thanksgiving!
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    24/10 : 148.8
    31/10: 148.6

Just 2.8 to go before Thanksgiving. :)
  • nliette
    nliette Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    10/24: 164
    10/31: 162.2
    Almost 2 lbs this week! I'll take that. Shooting for 160 next week.

Traveling this weekend, so eating out is always a challenge. My friend that is coming with me though is also on the losing path, so we'll support each other.

Have a great week everyone!
  • arhoney
    arhoney Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    10/24: 259.2
    10/31: 256.2
    Whewhew! Down 3lbs this week. I'll take whatever I can get.
    Looking good and feeling great.

I just pray I make it through Halloween and not eat my daughters candy. UGH.
  • jrdeal
    jrdeal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    10/24: 148 lbs.
    10/31: 144.8 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 138 lbs. (6.8 lbs. to go!)

Woo hoo!
  • raindancer
    Options
    :D You guys have done awesome!!
  • HokeyPokey2
    Options
    Hello my beautiful people! All of you are doing so fantastic!!! Everyone should be proud! If you keep up like this you will not only reach your Thanksgiving goals but you will surpass them. How awesome would that be?! It seems like I'm the only one so that's gone the opposite direction. Ha, ha! I'm still blaming the Insanity program's water retention and trying not to be too concerned about the scale yet! It's very discouraging though. Well, here it is...

SW: 165.6 lbs
    10/24: 156 lbs
    10/31: 157 lbs

Good luck this next week and I'll see you here for support!
  • dclem2012
    dclem2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Week 1

Down 2.6 pounds

I Had a great week (4th) of NSVs. Ate out three times. And passed my OWN test. Practicing for Holidays. :smile:

Ate Chinese food one day. Beef with broccoli, and chicken with veggies. No rice. Gave egg roll to one of my "starving" college boys.

Church potluck today: Made all good choices. Glad I took very small spoons of green beans and brocc/cauli salad as there was sugar in both. Everything else well on plan. AND the grated apple salad that I brought was my dessert. With all the food on my plate: ham, chicken, meatloaf, broc/caul salad, 7 layer salad, apple salad....I could still see lots of plate. So was well within goal.

DH walked out complaining he was "overfull again". Not me, I felt good. Satisfied, not hungry, but not stuffed.

But biggest NSV was the Mexican restaurant Friday. No chips, no cheese, no tortillas, no rice, no beans. Ate ranchero steak and veggies. DH took home enough rice, beans and tortillas from my place for burritos. Again walked out satisfied, not stuffed. I felt good. Was hungry about 2.5 hours later, so I know I was within goal.

Also....did not eat any of popcorn DH made while watching video yesterday afternoon. Thought about getting some fruit, but waited. Once smell subsided, water was all I wanted anyways.

“But as for me, and my temple. I will serve the Lord” and do the right thing.
    AGAIN...food is not satisfying like reaching my goals.
    GOALS:
    Starting (this time) BMI 33.5
    199 BMI 31.2
    191 BMI 29.9
    175 BMI 27.4
    159 BMI 24.9**
    150 BMI 23.5

Oct 6 - 214
    Oct 12- 208.5
    Oct 19- 204.4
    Oct 26-201.9 (already passed 4 week goal)
    Nov 2-199.3
    Nov 9-
    Nov 16-
    Nov23-

**By Nov 2 - 202 (check- before 10/26)
    **By Nov 23 - 194
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    10/24 157
    10/31 158.5
    Im really struggling with the eating supper nad not stopping. I do well all day then blow it. But today I did well and im going to bed:-) so I don't blo it. Next week Im hoping to be lowering the number!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    Good luck iamworthy14.
  • raindancer
    Options
    dclem2012 wrote: »
    Week 1

Down 2.6 pounds

I Had a great week (4th) of NSVs. Ate out three times. And passed my OWN test. Practicing for Holidays. :smile:

Ate Chinese food one day. Beef with broccoli, and chicken with veggies. No rice. Gave egg roll to one of my "starving" college boys.

Church potluck today: Made all good choices. Glad I took very small spoons of green beans and brocc/cauli salad as there was sugar in both. Everything else well on plan. AND the grated apple salad that I brought was my dessert. With all the food on my plate: ham, chicken, meatloaf, broc/caul salad, 7 layer salad, apple salad....I could still see lots of plate. So was well within goal.

DH walked out complaining he was "overfull again". Not me, I felt good. Satisfied, not hungry, but not stuffed.

But biggest NSV was the Mexican restaurant Friday. No chips, no cheese, no tortillas, no rice, no beans. Ate ranchero steak and veggies. DH took home enough rice, beans and tortillas from my place for burritos. Again walked out satisfied, not stuffed. I felt good. Was hungry about 2.5 hours later, so I know I was within goal.

Also....did not eat any of popcorn DH made while watching video yesterday afternoon. Thought about getting some fruit, but waited. Once smell subsided, water was all I wanted anyways.

“But as for me, and my temple. I will serve the Lord” and do the right thing.
    AGAIN...food is not satisfying like reaching my goals.
    GOALS:
    Starting (this time) BMI 33.5
    199 BMI 31.2
    191 BMI 29.9
    175 BMI 27.4
    159 BMI 24.9**
    150 BMI 23.5

Oct 6 - 214
    Oct 12- 208.5
    Oct 19- 204.4
    Oct 26-201.9 (already passed 4 week goal)
    Nov 2-199.3
    Nov 9-
    Nov 16-
    Nov23-

**By Nov 2 - 202 (check- before 10/26)
    **By Nov 23 - 194

great job you are doing awesome!!!
  • dclem2012
    Options
    raindancer,

Thank you. I am working very hard at this.

AND spend a lot of time here and on Dr. Oz to keep me motivated.

Everytime I want to cheat, I tell my self "at breakfast, then I step on the scale." I know it seems strange but helps. Seeing results keeps me focused on the long term, instead of the now.

BTW...this has been a struggle for me for the past 20 years, so it has not been overnight.

• nliette
    nliette Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14, here is a tip for you. Find something to keep your hands and mind busy after dinner. I crochet. Nothing spectacular, just washclothes and hats (for cancer patients). It really does help me. I'm focused on the project and not bored and wanting to snack...
  • dclem2012
    Options
    Also, brush teeth after dinner. Clean kitchen and consider it closed until morning.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! day 2 was a good day too! Seems some days its easy and those days before TOM are soooo hard to not eat everything! Your support helps sooooo much....you all inspire me that WE ALL CAN DO THIS!!!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    I agree iamworthy14, we all CAN do this!!! We've all put in time dreaming of what we want. Now we just have to let ourselves have it!
  • HokeyPokey2
    Options
    Sugar free gum helps me (like Trident). It gives my mouth something to do and it's good for your teeth after you eat. :smile: