November 2014 - Who's In?

Options
2»

Replies

• corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Gym joined. When I told the instructor what my goal for November was (100 miles) he thought I meant 100 mile swim!
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My German Shepherd and I are up for the challenge :)
    Vicki and Diesel from outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the US.
  • Stephen801
    Stephen801 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in Utah, US. This should be fun!
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm Jeanette from Lakewood, WA. I've been walking for exercise for about 2 months now. My daily walks are ranging from 3.5 to 11.5 miles per day. It will be a lot of fun to make friends with other walking folks... my walking buddies from afar!
  • mikatoofly
    mikatoofly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm Mika from Atlanta, Ga. I will be using runkeeper to track my miles. My goal is to be consistent. I get bored fairly easy but I am highly competitive. Looking forward to crushing these 100 miles!
  • siminske
    siminske Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm Chris, Ohio, I am in, I am walking on average about 5 miles per day, but really want to get that closer to 7 or 8.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lillian from the Canadian prairies. I am in again - had a bad month in October... I think my black lab is having an identity crisis. He used to be a dog that got a walk everyday and in October he was only walked ..... OMG!! twice. Poor thing, I will make it up to him in November
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I had a rough fall with a new teaching job. Now that I am settled in I am ready to get my fitness routine back in action.
  • LCRunner
    LCRunner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura from MD (US). I love the idea of trying to walk/jog 100 miles in November. I'm running the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon next March and my official training program starts at the end of this month so I'm walking/jogging to prepare for it.
  • karris43
    karris43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jacqui from Manchester UK. I'd like to do this! My goal is 5 miles per day.
  • doublestars
    Options
    I'm Joe from Oklahoma (US) and I would like to join. I walk usually 4 - 5 days per week but don't ever get 100 miles in a month. I'm going to ramp it up so that I can get to this. Good luck to all!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    I'm Kenda, and I live in Alberta (Canada). I would like to join to keep me motivated as it is quite dark this time of year and easy to just hit the couch. Right now its dark till 8 am and again shortly after supper, so the I need to combat the winter cozies :)

Hi Kenda - I am just next door to you, Saskatchewan. Winter is the most challenging. I have Leslie Sansone DVD's that I do inside during the week or when the weather is really bad.
  • hif123
    hif123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Fiona from Scotland. This challenge is a great idea. I will use it to get back into my walking routine which has lapsed a bit recently!
  • Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just found you.
    exercise.png
  • Sivangj
    Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm Siv from Norway. October did't turn out like hoped, so jump into it and try again. Going for 100 mile again (or 170 km as I will be using) and at least 5000 steps pr day. This challange is such a great motivation
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I am in. My name is Sandra from US (MA). I would like to beat my steps from last month which was 394,719 steps. I challenging myself to walk 420,000 steps this month.
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Great to have you all join us! I hope you're off to a good start ;)
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Will be joining again! This will be my 5th month!

GOAL:
    6,500 steps a day/201,500 steps this month

Maybe not this month, but one of them I will beat my goal of 25,000 steps in a day!