Milestone 4 - Day 40: 11-1-2014

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
It's that time again - today is Day 40 and the end of Milestone 4. It's time to weigh-in and share your progress! I'm hoping everyone who celebrated enjoyed their Halloween, or has some fun stuff to look forward to this weekend.

What are you aiming for this milestone, and did you reach your expectations?

What goals are you working on for Day 40, and how will you accomplish them?

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet my goals for yesterday, had appointments that run over/late which meant I didn't get my jog in. So I didn't burn many calories and over indulged in eating. Am up from yesterday which sucks since today is weigh in day but still a decent loss from last check in. Today I am going to try and get that run in and eat within range. Weather is rather cold and grey so takes that extra push to get out there when you gotta wear hat and gloves. But I am going to have to get used to it, and keep that momentum going.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Rain or shine LA kids will tax the residents on Halloween. I stayed with in my calories limit and it is a big achievement on the candy day but I found a very delicious way to keep my temptations subdued by eating Chocolate Mousse Temptation on top of plain bread. It did damage of few hundred calories but is much healthier alternative than the sugar rich candies.

Milestone 4 has been very satisfying. I beat my expectation of 3 lbs by 0.4 lbs and I will take it with full hug. For next 10 days, till Milestone 5, I plan to achieve my 3 lbs goal with the twin combination of calories limit and walks.

The spreadsheet formulas has been reset. I will reset Rankings sheets after 9 pm PST, today, so weigh in on time to make it to the list. Only positive results will be part of ranking. The group (lbs) total though includes all weigh in and so is the new measure group target achieved. The later shows group weight loss in %age of 2000 lbs which is the group 100 days target.

The sequel to this group has been launched. The challenge will run from January 11, 2015 to April 20, 2015. Check out in announcements, if interested.
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Rain or shine LA kids will tax the residents on Halloween. I stayed with in my calories limit and it is a big achievement on the candy day but I found a very delicious way to keep my temptations subdued by eating Chocolate Mousse Temptation on top of plain bread. It did damage of few hundred calories but is much healthier alternative than the sugar rich candies.

Milestone 4 has been very satisfying. I beat my expectation of 3 lbs by 0.4 lbs and I will take it with full hug. For next 10 days, till Milestone 5, I plan to achieve my 3 lbs goal with the twin combination of calories limit and walks.

The spreadsheet formulas has been reset. I will reset Rankings sheets after 9 pm PST, today, so weigh in on time to make it to the list. Only positive results will be part of ranking. The group (lbs) total though includes all weigh in and so is the new measure group target achieved. The later shows group weight loss in %age of 2000 lbs which is the group 100 days target.

The sequel to this group has been launched. The challenge will run from January 11, 2015 to April 20, 2015. Check out in announcements, if interested.

I just logged in and noticed you are doing GREAT!!!! Congrats, keep up the good work!
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Two soccer games to watch today, so at least I won't be in the house where I can munch, but probably won't drink as much water as I need to either! Will keep my calories within limits and see what the weather allows for exercise, either inside or out?????
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    So I had a terrible week and am so far off of my milestone goal, I don't think I'll ever catch up. It's just a much needed wake up call to refocus. I'm glad its only happening after a week.

Goals today:
    1. stick to calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. swimming
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    It is a cold 39 degrees outside right now. Was very happy about the weigh in today. Didn't quite make all my goals yesterday. Came close, But today is another day and I will try again, and not dwell on yesterday.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I'm up a little from yesterday, but still managed to have a nice loss from the last 10 days. Halloween was very nice and I'm so glad it's over, now if the candy would totally disappear it would be even better:)
    For today I want to reunite with the elliptical for some sprint Hiit, I kinda neglected them and I'm curious how it will feel these days.
    Have a great weekend enveryone!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I ended up pigging out on chips and candy last night, but today's another day.

Today's goals:
    1-Drink lots of water.
    2-Log all my calories and stay within my allotment.
    3-Go to sleep early after my evening shift.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    NO TREATS, but slow going for me...I have been tracking diligently...speed walking 30 min./day...fitbit etc. yet my weight loss is minimal. Feeling a bit frustrated, but still keeping end goal in mind. I am recovering from arm/hand surgeries-upper bod very weak. Will try to up the ante on elliptical to melt some additional cals off. Way behind in my spreadsheet % goal :-( Will also try to drink more water. Seems like everyone is hangin' in...keep up the good work at halftime mark!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My weight hasn't changed since the last weigh in but i am proud of my accomplishment. I lost 7 pounds in on week because i was sick. 3 of those pounds came back on last week. So my focus was to make sure i lost those 3 pound and i did. Of course i would of had taken more but at least i am at the same weight from the last weigh in.

My goals are too lose at least 3 pounds by the next weight in and make sure that i am at the 50% mark.

Water, water, and more water. Thats what i am aiming for.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    For the first time, I met my percentage target! Need to push push push to make the 50% goal.

Today's goals: so much water. All the water.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in and was pleasantly surprised that I met my 2lb goal!!!! My goal for the next ten days and 50% weigh in is to continue on this course, eating right, earning my cheat day calories, cut my sodium and up my fiber. I am currently at 28% progress and would like to be caught up by next weigh in or at least within 4%.
    I am so happy to see how well everyone is doing!
    Happy First Day of November everyone! Have a great day!
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 more lbs :-)

I have tried to log my new weight but am having trouble it keeps saying "reconnecting" not letting me update the document?

Anyone with any helpful hints lemme know..

Thanks.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 more lbs :-)

I have tried to log my new weight but am having trouble it keeps saying "reconnecting" not letting me update the document?

Anyone with any helpful hints lemme know..

Thanks.

We had such problem last time. If other ppl have the same issue then it may be again on the Google end. In that case Google wants you to log in and access the spreadsheet. I will suggest to wait another hour or so. Remember the update on mobile devices is cumbersome, so better try laptop or desktop.

• tanek747
    tanek747 Posts: 37 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Milestone 4 has been tough. Abdominal injury a week ago and the last 6 days it's so much harder to work out or hit good targets when nearly everything requires some core muscle use. Happy to have made 3 pounds loss considering.

4 pounds to go to 200lb and cross from obese to overweight bmi range, keeping myself motivated with that as next goal!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Yesterday, I killed my diet. But what's one cheat day???
    Today I needed to drink more water -not achieved
    And eat healthy -done
    Exercise -fail ... i walked a lot at work however does that count?
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    OK, time to actually start getting towards my goal rather than away from it! Problem is Ive started lifting and haven't worked out my calories yet so putting on weight (water?) ;-) Im so hungry on exercise days.
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    still progressing after a rough Halloween weekend of bbq and candy..thats ok stoked to actually say that I hit 28% =)
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs since last weigh-in! Lost 151 lbs so far since 12/1/13.

73641431.png