Options
ImNoAngel2
ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
Here are my results:

Last week's weight: 215.7
Today's weight: 213.7
Lost: 2 lbs
Total Lost: 14.3

I have my measurements when I started, I'm going to take my measurements at the end of the 60 days. I don't feel comfortable with giving my measurements, I don't feel comfortable with giving my weight either but I'm stepping out of my comfort zone :)

Hope everyone has an amazing day!! :D

Replies

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

Start weight : 175
    Today's weight : 171
    Lost 2 lbs each week so far.

..it's that time of the month, and I usually weigh less during, so who knows what I will be next week.

I feel the same about measurements. I took them last Saturday after I found my tape and didn't want to put them up.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I think I'm down another lb this week.
    Total lost: 2.6lbs
    I pretty happy with this as it's more than 1lb/week.

I did Sweat today and was able to go deeper into several positions - Yay!
    Still a very hard workout - those wide stance squats at the end - aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
    I die.
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies! I know those wide squats are killer, when she says aww come on go a little deeper on the squats I'm thinking to myself if I go any deeper I'll fall over. Lol :D
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    From sat to sat I lost 4.4lbs. Sorry for not posting much...will try to do better. Im doing a cross of c25k and piyo and I think Piyo is helping my legs out quite a bit. I dont hurt as much in my adductor muscles which is where I typically hurt the most.
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I LOST ANOTHER POUND!!! So proud of everyone in this group for sticking to it and motivating each other!!!