November Workouts - Post your daily workouts here.

Options
1013carl
1013carl Posts: 376 Member
This topic is a carryover from May. Credit to Chris_Pierce who originally began this topic.

Everyone can share the details of their daily workouts for the month of November here.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you all are doing each day to meet your end of month goal.

Carl –

Replies

• 1013carl
    Options
    I got a walk in today... Plan on biking a bit tomorrow.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Got my circuit work in this morning and another 20 mins of walking. We had a great rain over night which we so desperately needed so its beautiful out! I'll get the puppies out later for some more walking and probably golf tomorrow. I'm ready for things to get back to more routine.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sat., Nov. 1: 50 mins muay thai bootcamp
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Happy Monday Peeps! Got the walk in with the Puppies late Saturday. Played golf yesterday and did some yard work. With the time change, I think I'll have to be indoors more during the week which is sad but I'll manage.

Rezekiel - what is muay thai bootcamp?
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! My weekend was busy, but unfortunately with errands and not work-outs. We close on our first home on December 15th!

Today's workout: 5K run, with a new time record for me - 42:47
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Monday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Nice to see everyone logging here!
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Tuesday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp (sculpt = weights + cardio)
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Morning everyone!!!! Nothing in the big workout category yet - tonight should change that. Did get some good walks in though. I need to adjust my mental state with this time change stuff
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Wednesday: 50 minutes muay thai bootcamp (I was late and still had to change)
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Very frustrating week for me, haven't been to the gym due to having to go to work on my rest days for meetings and training courses and now I'm working right through until Sunday morning means it's going to be very difficult fitting in a session between then :(
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Smirnoff - hang in there. I feel your pain. It's how the past month has been for me.

Yesterday I was able to get some really good walking in and then my bootcamp and he kicked our hind ends yesterday. No workout today because of a work event but I was planning on this being my rest day because of it. Now to have some will power!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Hang Tough Smirnoff! Its no fun but you'll get through it! ...Jobs!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I got a 1 hour walk in today at the fitness center!
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Thursday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp + 1 hour yoga
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Thursday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp + 1 hour yoga
    Friday: 2 hours muay thai bootcamp + 1 hour yoga tune up (not a workout more of a working out your muscles)
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Resekiel - you are doing amazing!

Got a good long walk with the puppies last night.
    Bootcamp this morning and likely to have some serious yard work later when it cools off some. Have a great day
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Took the pups out yesterday morning, did about an hour of yardwork and then went for a walk with the girls. I'm still adjusting to getting home from work when its getting dark and having to mentally get myself used to working out indoors during the week - most days. I really like being able to get outside but one must do what one must do - right?
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I've gotten a neighbor hood ride in both today and yesterday!
  • rezekiel
    Options