Weekly Wednesday check in Nov 5th

jeanmrob
jeanmrob Posts: 632 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Pleased to kick this off with the news that I have lost another pound.......all going great at the moment, eating well and being nicely restrained while at the same time getting back into my exercise routine... :D:D:D

Jean

39843441.png

Replies

• Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    3 pounds down
  • Computershateme
    Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
    I'm very happy to report that on my first week of maintenance, I stayed the same weight as last week. I've been under calories all week so was glad I didn't lose, but this also means I'll still have to be careful with the calories I do eat.☺️ Maintaining is going to take some practice, I see. My lower weight has made a big difference on my glucose levels. First time I've been in the normal range for quite a while.
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,356 Member
    Lost 2 1/2 pounds since last Wednesday and am at my new low of 161. I'll take it.

I have cut back on my cardio and am working on relaxation a lot more. Trying meditation 3 times a week. Only for 5 minutes as part of my work's Thrive On Plan. We get a telephone coach and we work on small goals over a period of time. I'm hoping that by cutting some cardio and working on relaxation, I can cut some cortisol.

Seems like where everyone was worrying about losses and maintaining the last few weeks, we have turned the corner. Jean, Fig, and Computer, you are all doing great! Woo-hoo!

56604121.png
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    Good morning! Everyone is doing so well. Congrats to you all. :D

I can report that I've stayed the same. And, that's okay. I'm very close to my goal so I'm happy to be holding steady for now.

Since I haven't been on the computer much, I haven't been reading or posting. I hope everyone is doing good as we move into the fall and holiday season. This is usually a difficult time for those of us trying to lose weight; but with support from this group, I think this year will be different. I'm also glad that I can log my food from my phone because that sure keeps me on track. I made it thru Halloween, now onto Thanksgiving! ;)

Hope everyone has a good week!

Rose
  • Vespertide
    Vespertide Posts: 21 Member
    edited November 2014
    Need a return to diligence-y -- is that a word? Losing a bit (.6 since last Wednesday) but could be doing better. 27 lbs. down/ 46 to go
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Down 2 pounds today. This is my fourth week and I've lost 2 lbs. every week! That is a record for me! I have really stuck to my eating plan. Everyone is doing really well also. Feels good doesn't it?
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Sounds like we all did great this week! I dropped two lbs. I was pleasantly surprised this morning. Even staying the same is success! Congrats to all - lets have another great week.
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    edited November 2014
    I didn't do an official weigh in last week because I was so sick :cold_sweat: but am oh so very slowly on the road to improvement, have gained back a little from the lowest weight (that needed to be done), and seem like I'm stabilizing so... happy to report a loss of four pounds for the two weeks. I'm eating a LOT more carbs than normal as I try to gain strength and stamina so not looking for much of a loss in the next week. We're all doing SO WELL - Congrats!!
    - ker
    55144478.png[/url]
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited November 2014
    Really appreciate the motivation and support of this group! I am so encouraged by everyone's reports this week, whether maintaining or releasing a little more weight. Happy to report I am 3 pounds lighter this Wednesday than last. I also survived Halloween with zero indulgence for the first time ever - so as Rose said, on to victory at Thanksgiving!

73739389.png
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 632 Member
    Well done everyone....great results ....... :D:D:D

Jean