Losses

Options
2»

Replies

• stickytapir
    Options
    I lost half a kilo (roughly a pound).

No centimetres lost yet, but I know they're coming :)

So far I've lost 1.5 kg (around 3 pounds) since I started 2.5 weeks ago. Slow progress, but that's fine with me!
  • giorgiodh
    giorgiodh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!! We're sticking with the plan and seeing results. I was traveling for work this week but did not deviate - worked out and made smart food choices. This week was a true test for me. I feel good. Looking forward to my weigh in on Saturday.
  • giorgiodh
    giorgiodh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    lost 1.5 lbs this week. feeling good :)
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Lost 1/2 lb and more inches :D !!!!!! End of week 5...3.5lbs and 18.25 inches!!!! It pays to measure!!!!
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow. 18.25 inches that is amazing! I have lost 2lbs and have reached goal so I am really pleased about that.
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Great job on reaching goal!
  • becclesbecca
    Options
    Thanks. That loss was over 4 weeks though, not one week - some of you are having such amazing results!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.8 lbs this past week and 4.6 lbs overall!
  • becclesbecca
    Options
    Wow, brilliant - that is excellent!
  • healthyhealthyhaley
    Options
    Since I don't weigh myself I rely on photos! The first one was taken The first day I started T25 and the other is from when I restarted it yesterday! (Haven't done T25 in two weeks). May not look like much but I can tell subtle differences in my body it's a great feeling!! lcct24f9cfaj.jpg

Also great work everyone!! :D
  • aphello
    aphello Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Right on Haley! Pictures are a must. Crazy how you'll think there aren't any changes - and then look at your "before" picture.
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    calculated my loss this week. Inches lost remained the same, but weight went down a lb. I think my body does the inches lost first, then the weight. Will have to monitor that, as time goes on. Still plugging away and loving BETA! Keep up the great work everyone!!