New to group

Options
brewerk
brewerk Posts: 25 Member
Hello, I am trying to stay accountable for the holidays and found in my last Oct. challenge that it kept me motivated. I'm looking forward to this. I track all my food and excercise (bike,row and crossfit) 4x a week. I would like to lose 10 lbs and gain muscle.

Replies

• carmellabella2014
    Options
    Hi I need to get started period I have been in a rut now its time for me to kick myself in gear I want to to lose 15lbs. for my first goal
  • runchick2013
    Options
    Both of those are awesome goals! I too would love to lose 10lbs!! Are you guys following a specific diet or counting calories?
  • brewerk
    Options
    Hey I just messaged you! I'm very excited to do this. I did an Oct. Challenge that really helped and want to keep going thru the holidays. I enjoy food but want to center this season around other things. Mostly health. I track my food but need to do a better job. Hence this challenge. I also eat very little bread, rice, potatoes etc. during the week. It really has helped me but can be challenging as I am a pre-diabetic who needs carbs but in a different delivery mode like veggies. I'm not perfect but try! Looking forward to this!
  • runchick2013
    Options
    I too try to avoid bread, rice and any white carbs! It is definitely a challenge at times!! What are your workout plans for today?
  • brewerk
    Options
    I work 10-12 hour shifts so today I didn't do cardio but I did do core fit(Pinterest..believe or not). I walk all day at work so I count that as a bit of cardio. How bout you and carmellabella? What did you all do today?
  • runchick2013
    Options
    I got a 5K walk in yesterday and some ab work. I'll have to check out Pinterest for that core fit! Today I am hoping to get in some cardio and maybe a little lower body strength training.