New to this WOE

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Ashley and I live in Ohio. I just transitioned into this woe (way of eating) and I have been doing fairly well for my first 6 days. I would love to have friends on here that are doing this woe as well just to help each other out. As I continue on my journey I know this is a life style I want to keep not just a "diet". I also would love to have input on how many carbs/calories/fat/etc that we "should" be consuming to stay healthy as MFP is saying I am not consuming enough calories. Thanks in advance and feel free to add me :)

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy this lifestyle as much as I do. I sent you a friend request.
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    Thanks so much for the add! I am enjoying this life style more and more each day! Yesterday was hard for me as SO much junk was put in my face but today paid off for not eating any of it and I feel so incredible and proud of myself for sticking to it. I love the extra energy. Made it to the 1 week mark!
  • izzylizzybeth
    Options
    I wouldn't worry too much about MFP saying you're not eating enough calories. It's not designed for a low carb lifestyle. That being said...you can adjust the foods that you do eat to include more calories. I usually land around 1000/day.