Introductions

Options
caitastic24
caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
Hey everyone! Welcome to #BikeNovember. Thanks for joining in! I am excited to start this challenge with you! Definitely add me if we are not already friends!

The rules are posted on the group home page and on Instagram. I'd like all of you to post at least once a week about your progress/frustrations/goals/etc. so we know that you're still with us! ! If you have any additional questions, let me know!

Please post a brief introduction below to start out :-)

Replies

• JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I have done past #Bike challenges, and have either made or come very close to my goals. I -know- that I will surpass my previous goals of biking 50 miles this month, so I want to bump it up to 75 miles! My record for miles traveled in a month is 78.75, so I'd be thrilled to pieces if I broke that.

I'm doing my hardest to lose extra weight this month because in 19 days, I'll be seeing my long distance boyfriend again for the first time since July! If that's not motivation, I don't know what is. :smile:

Good luck to everyone!
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hello! I did the September challenge and just made my goal of 50 miles. October was just a bad month for a lot of reasons and I didn't participate in the challenge, although I did ride. For November, by goal is 60 miles. Good luck to everyone!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm back again for my 4th month. I love this challenge. It has motivated me to double my mileage since I started. Good luck everyone, I hope you all manage to hit your goals
  • mtlprs
    mtlprs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in, put me up for 250 kms....This time of year I ride indoors, hard to keep motivated...
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    mtlprs wrote: »
    I'm in, put me up for 250 kms....This time of year I ride indoors, hard to keep motivated...
    Sounds good! I prefer the outdoors too. Do your best! Maybe you'll get in a few more rides before it snows :-)
  • mtlprs
    mtlprs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    by the way, 250kms is 155 miles for my non metric friends!!!!