110 pounds lost! Pics

Options
I've now reached 110 pounds lost! That is more than my sister weighs haha I go around saying "I lost a Sammy" lmao And my mom keeps saying "Half-a-Hana" lol The feeling is incredible. I'm buying size 10 outfits, medium dresses... I'm working out and running a lot and just generally enjoying life so much more than before.

This past weekend I went up to NY for a family wedding. I hadn't seen a number of these people in a long, long time and the response was overwhelming. Some people cried, they were so happy for me and my success and my good health. I felt and looked incredible. It was just an incredible weekend. Below are a couple of before photos and the last photo is a small collage from the wedding!

November 2012
2b2ps8.jpg

June 2013
34r6as8.jpg

May 2014 (4 weeks post-op)
1448v2r.jpg

September 12, 2014
ekjpr9.jpg

September 27, 2014 (5 months post-op, 110 pounds lost)
3536nmr.jpg

HW (recorded): 301
SW (4/21/14): 271
CW (9/27/14): 191
32 years old
5'5"

Replies

• klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing --- what a great success story. I just started on my journey (sleeved 9/18/14) and I love seeing the before and after pics. Do you have any tips or advice??
  • SimplySusan63
    SimplySusan63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I am so excited for you. You look wonderful. This is such an encouragement to me!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You rock that red dress! Congrats!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great!
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Ha cha cha! You look wonderful. And I LOVE both the blue and red dresses in your pics. Where did those come from??!!
  • hkabashi82
    hkabashi82 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ha cha cha! You look wonderful. And I LOVE both the blue and red dresses in your pics. Where did those come from??!!

Thanks!! :happy: :happy: :blushing: :blushing:

The blue dress was from the Lord & Taylor outlet, a random designer/brand. The red dress is Ralph Lauren and I got it at TJ Maxx... Both are size 10s - which I'm pretty sure I haven't been in since freshman year of high school!! :noway: :happy:
  • hkabashi82
    hkabashi82 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing --- what a great success story. I just started on my journey (sleeved 9/18/14) and I love seeing the before and after pics. Do you have any tips or advice??

Work out as soon as you can and as often as you can - even if it's only walking sedately on an elliptical. Honestly, the working out has been the biggest part of my journey. I started with walking on the treadmill, or taking it slow on the elliptical a week out from surgery. After that, I started a couch-to-5K training app, then eventually started seeing a trainer to help me figure out weight and strength training. I used thumbtack - a service site that helps you find people - to find a reasonable priced trainer in my area.

Beyond that, stick to the plan! Water, water, water, protein, protein, protein!

Congrats on joining the journey and let us know how it's going!
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job, wonderful success.
  • adiggs2777
    adiggs2777 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Girl you look fierce. Love the blue dress!
  • aamber02
    aamber02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You looked amazing, and now you look really amazing and are glowing!
    Lovelovelove your style, I would love to go shopping with you haha
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    OMG! Half-a-Hana indeed! You look amazing. Now, I know I've seen your amazing pics before on the Success Stories board, because I ogled the red and blue dresses in your pics. I am glad you brought these photos to this group, too, because it is so encouraging to see how you have progressed! Congrats!
  • glyndalin
    glyndalin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You know what I really love? You looked beautiful and happy in your own skin in all the pictures, from heaviest to now. I think that's part of what's made you successful.
  • foxymitchell
    foxymitchell Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! Congrats!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing!
  • bivanusro
    bivanusro Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great ! Total kill with the red dress ! I can't wait to start the serious work-out myself , only walking and light weights until now on doctor orders - weak knees :(
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. So inspiring!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    you look great and I'm sure you FEEL even better!