Western All Stars - Chat (11/6 - 11/12)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 9 - Commercial Challenge:

Busy Bee or Exercise - your choice

Since this has had a lot of positive feedback and we get stuff done, it will be your choice to either be a Busy Bee or Exercise during commercials.

Have fun with it and remember to post what you did during the commercials.

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was kind of bummed with how it ended, my favorite player gone. :(

I did enjoy seeing the NFL players come in and coach up the teams, it would be great if they could stick around for multiple weeks
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    I really liked the NFL players when they stayed and help coach. Happy to see a player stay more than 1 week with Bob, Still disapointed with all the small loses, I did some weight lifting and walking How is everyone doing this week Should be down one more I hope
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    WESTERN ALL STARS - Another BL Team Member posted in the Weigh-In Thread that they accidentally erased someone's weight on your Team.

Please double check to make sure your weigh-in is recorded on the Spreadsheet.

INSANITY CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

43598207.png

• katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    it was an okay show this week. still bewildered that contestants weigh so much yet are losing single digits... the show will have to run for months and months and months to get them to a healthy weight at this rate. the NFL players were cool!

i organized & cleaned my living room and bedroom during the commercials.
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The NFL players seems to boost their enthusiasm this week. I don't follow football, so don't really know who any of them are. Not really connecting with anyone one this season. Sucks for Blue...may be they are adding more muscle than the others, hence the lower weight loss? Thought about doing some planks...but opted for cleaning.
This discussion has been closed.