How are you doing? I'm struggling a bit.

Options
I just feel like sharing that have been off MFP since the last week of October because I fell off the wagon right around my birthday and halloween weekend. And i'm having the hardest time getting back on. I had lost 4 lbs in the 2 weeks leading up and I haven't checked yet but no doubt gained it back (maybe even more). I have major binge eating issues and attended some work shops and saw a dietitian and haven't binged since around the end of August. Then somehow I got super restrictive on my diet again cutting out everything and it put me right back where I was before.

Then yesterday we did our engagement photos (a year late lol). I was reeeaaalllly not looking forward to finding something to wear and I worried a lot about if I looked fat. But my photographer showed me a few of the pictures as she was taking them and I was actually ok with them. OK as in "I definitely want to lose weight and need to get on it", but I thought the pictures of us turned out pretty good and i'm sure i'll be happy with the final results. Plus it instilled a new motivation in me.

So there. How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• laurashjess
    Options
    I did horrible over Halloween weekend to, so now I am just trying to recover. Saturday I was finally back to my pre-halloween weight so now I have to just keep chugging along!
  • mellowkate
    mellowkate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here. Kinda fell off the wagon around Halloween and then took a vacation in FL the weekend after. Disney World = family pictures, and it was a small wake-up call. Back to raw veggies, lean meat, and lots of gym time...
  • elektrolization
    Options
    Damn that Halloween, huh? We had a party so I was drinking and helping myself to some candy that was left over from handing out to the neighborhood kids. I'm happy everyone is back on track. Me too!

mellowkate, I understand the photo wake-up call. My FH and I did our engagement pics a week ago. I really love the photos, but don't love the way I look with the weight i've gained.
    Back to it!