Options
2»

Replies

• Longtobelean
    Longtobelean Posts: 78 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I'm due March 25. [/quote]

I'm due March 1st. I just knew this time it was going to be a girl to even out my family. This gives us 2 boys and 2 girls. I was spot on with this one. With my middle 2 I was wrong.
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    We were right! It's a boy! We're so excited. :smiley:
  • meghanvest
    Options
    Found out today we are having our 3rd BOY
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was wrong with my intuition on both my kids lol. This one I felt was a girl but I definitely didn't bet money on it considering my previous 2 pregnancies I was wrong. We will be meeting our princess in 7/8wks. So excited
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I found out today we're having a little boy!!

We were both SO sure it was a girl when we caught a glimpse at the ultrasound, since where I live they can't tell you at the ultrasound and have to wait to see your doctor.. but in the technicians report it said otherwise! It's definitely a boy! My husband will be finding out any minute when he gets home from work, and I know for a fact he is going to be surprised! :D
  • Longtobelean
    Longtobelean Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    We were feeling strongly in thinking it was a boy and when we had our Gender Reveal to our surprise it was...I would've been good either way for healthy baby. Being it is our first the preference was a boy the next...it won't matter...
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Found out this friday we are having a boy! I've been strongly feeling it was a boy since day 1 ;) Very happy as I wanted a boy for my first kid!
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Both I and my husband wanted a boy, and so did his side of the family, but I have been having a feeling that we'll have a girl. And every time I think of it, I get very excited if she is indeed a girl :) We will find out next week. I want to see if my instincts are right!
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Mommy is right! We are having a girl :) I cannot stop smiling evere since we found out, so happy! :#
  • Binky_Muffin
    Binky_Muffin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We don't know what we're having yet. We'll find out on the big day.
  • TheLaser
    TheLaser Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    We decided to be surprised at the birth, but occasionally I wish I knew! Early on in the nausea, I felt like there was a connection between this baby and my mother, who passed away in February and who suffered from a lot of cancer nausea. I had a vivid dream in which my she appeared to my family as a ghost and then disappeared, and my dad told us to all look out the window to see her; instead of seeing her, we first saw a little boy around 5-6 years old on a swingset. That dream made me suspect it's a boy (although the boy on the swings might be my present son), but I also can't stop imagining my family with a girl. We have a favorite girl name that fits well with our names and no boy name. Maybe it's hard to imagine another boy because we already have such a perfect little boy with (what we consider) the perfect name! Four and a half more long months until we find out!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Husband and I both thought from the start that we would have a girl. At the 13 week ultrasound the tech even told us she was sure that we were having a girl. Then last Friday we had our 19 week ultrasound and NOPE. Surprise! We're having a little boy! I would have been happy with a girl, too (actually was kinda looking forward to having a daughter), but I think I'll be able to relate to a son more than to a daughter so I'm a bit relieved! Either way, now that I know for sure (and can refer to him by his name) I am pretty pleased :D
  • TANNE21
    TANNE21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We find out on 2/12 what we're having. My pregnancy is so different this time around that I'm convinced it must be a girl. I'm like you Nikki, I was relieved when we had a boy the first time around and I'm secretly hoping to have another. If it is a girl, I will obviously be happy too....but very nervous :)
  • xmusic_lover211
    xmusic_lover211 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just found out on Tuesday that i'm having a boy! I kept referring to him as a he anyway, just because I wanted to say something other than "it".. that felt weird to me. I always said that I didn't care what I was having, and I meant it, but I think i'm secretly happy it's a boy for whatever reason lol. My husband wanted a girl because of all of the boys on his side of the family haha. But he's happy too :smile:
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both knew we were having a boy! :)
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I just found out on Tuesday that i'm having a boy! I kept referring to him as a he anyway, just because I wanted to say something other than "it".. that felt weird to me. I always said that I didn't care what I was having, and I meant it, but I think i'm secretly happy it's a boy for whatever reason lol. My husband wanted a girl because of all of the boys on his side of the family haha. But he's happy too :smile:

Can relate. My husband is one of four sons and his brothers have had all sons (except for one daughter) so it would have been fun to add another granddaughter, but I'm still happy we're having a boy. Would have been happy with a girl, too. Just want the little one to be healthy and love to sleep as much as I do!
  • ahannum31
    ahannum31 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those who found out!!! :)
    I was wrong with my first two and right the past 2 times. I will say my boy pregnancies have similarities as do my girl pregnancies (now 2 of each) but I know that's not true for everyone.