Nearing phase 1 goal! some of my tricks exposed!

Options
this is my first time on here, but group is fitting for my situation....hello everyone!
I begin my phase at 320 and I'm currently at 280! Phase 1 is to get to 275: Phase 2 is to get to 250 and final phase is to get to 225! 95 total pounds lost to be recorded...my goal is to accomplish this by 6/2015, a year from my "transformation"...good luck to you all and let's encourage each other. my secret is not a secret, here's what i've been doing so that to help others:

1. eliminated beef, pork, white rice and bread, cut my sugar by 75%
2. breakfast: egg omelette with ground turkey (cooked at home to save money)
3. incorporated salmon as only meat for 1st 3 months
4. when i can't eat meals throughout the day, invest in protein bars for meal replacement
5. obligated to myself to walk 2 miles a week for 1st month and increase to 4 next month then increase to 6 next...etc (RUNTASTIC APP IS REALLY COOL)
6. when i eat, i eat sitting up and not laying down
7. coffee with 0 sugar in the morning (sugar is EVIL! ALL KINDS, F.Y.I)
8. month 3 begin eating grilled only chicken for lunch (great protein source to feel full)
9. 8:00p, kitchen is closed! if munchy, eat a salad or protein bar or yogart
10. believe it or not, but in the morning? stretch for 10 mins! doesn't matter how or what you do...just do it! i even been extremely lazy and stretched in bed LOL but i feel energized and it begins burning fat! just feel muscles burn and engine has started!
11. clean the house...cardio minus gym!
12. lastly! month 1.....sip 2 tablespoon of MCT coconut oil twice a week, just make sure you're off or close to bathroom LOL at first it'll make your stomach feel at a discomfort but its basically gathering all bad and non essential "crap" to dispose. it's discomforting at first but who ever said losing weight would be easy!

Good luck everyone, hope this helps someone or encouragement to get going

i did all of this and i'm 40lbs lighter in 5 months!

Replies

• zilannoj
    zilannoj Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So glad you found what works best for you. Congrats on your progress so far.
  • topheravila24
    Options
    Congrats! Can't say that I'm that dedicated to mimic your process, but I'm glad to hear it's working for you. It sounds like you have found your groove which is awesome! Keep at it! :smile:
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good job on your loss so far. I'd never be able to maintain restricting myself like that!