First day joined hello!

Options
jtreeman19
jtreeman19 Posts: 119 Member
Hello I am new to the world of clean eating, but this is something I want to do to help myself get healthy. Any and all advice will be welcomed. Thank you!

Replies

• ortega1990
    ortega1990 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My best advise for you want to eat clean is to focus on whole foods in their natural state: veggies, fruits, fats, and proteins. Stay away from sugar, grains, and processed foods.
  • GlamazonK
    Options
    I'm new too! Really motivated to eat clean - first stop for me is to eat clean meals more frequently than non-clean and aim to increase it as I learn more. Starting off with a clean breakfast every day, then breakfast and lunch... you get the picture! This way I feel like I'm really cementing the knowledge and doing my research rather than embarking on a "fad" I get bored of as soon as it gets hard! Good luck @jtreeman19
  • jtreeman19
    jtreeman19 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice. Yes I do not touch processed food as much as possible. Sometimes I even make my own separate meal from what I make my children since a lot of what I am eating now does not interest them at all. I will get them every now and then to try a taste just to introduce them to what healthy eating can taste like if done properly!