In a rut!

Options
KValmera71
KValmera71 Posts: 82 Member
I haven't felt like working out lately. I just cannot seem to bring myself to go to the gym, even for my beloved water class. Since I got sick a few weeks ago, I just haven't found my gym mojo! I am still watching calories and I am maintaining 7000 plus steps a day through my job and I am still losing about 1-2 lbs a week. But nonetheless, I feel like I am severely slacking... anyone ever go through this?

Replies

• AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just went through this in October. My head was in the game, I was still watching calories and losing 1-2 pounds a week, but I just wasn't feeling it. And then I just sort of snapped back into it again in November. Nothing changed, I just started again.

I don't have any advice or anything, but I definitely know how you feel. Hope you find your mojo again soon!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    When I put my workouts on my Ipad calendar with a 1 hour reminder I always make it to the gym. I need that structure to keep my commitment to working out at the gym. It's just like anything else on the calendar like work or an appointment. if it's on there, I do it. I also add more workout time or reps if I miss the gym twice in a row to the next workout. Hope you find that mojo soon!