Day 52: Thursday, November 13, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Wednesday was very busy and included calories busting office Thanksgiving potluck. I was not able to keep my goals. For Thursday, my goal is to stay within calories limit and walk at least 60 minutes.

How are you planning for the day?

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I didn't hit my step goal yesterday (hit 8500, not 10000).

Goals today:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. P90x: chest & back, ab ripper x
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Trying to make this the third day I hit over 12,000 steps & 2200 calories burned!

Hoping to see the scale move by Sunday it's been 2 weeks not budging.. I think it's time to add more high intensity cardio maybe..

Have a great day everyone!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Having a great week so far, seeing some weight loss. Goal is to keep under calories and trying to get to the gym one more day.

Have a good day everyone.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a successful workout day despite not feeling the gratest.
    Calories were great up until 11 pm, not so great after. This whole week I have been over by 100 calories daily. Not to worry. The weights I'm working with these days are quite serious so I will listen to my body and up my daily calories. 25 squats with 145lb load= 3,625 lb lifted in a span of 25 minutes, without even counting the weights in warmup sets. Adding the crazy drop in temperature to the mix, and I have the potential to really mess up my body by not feeding it enough to recover. Eating more will get me closer to my goal of revealing a 6 pack by the end of spring!
    Let's do this people!!!!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Did not get all my steps in was about 3,000 off. Will be trying harder to day. Did get my water and stayed under calories. Hoping to stay under calories and get 12,000 steps in today.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday Everyone! :)
    The last two days I have found it rather hard to meet my minimum calorie requirement. I haven't been very hungry, I think I may just be starting to come down with something. Today I am eating more calorie loaded foods, but they definitely will not bode well for my sodium.
    My goal today is to meet my calorie goal, get in plenty of water and exercise. The last two days I have not gotten in a workout either. I'm not off track but I am not on it either. Hoping to get back to normal again soon.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ok, this cold weather has really impacted my exercise commitment. It's hard to get motivated to go out for a jog or walk when it's in the 30s without the wind chill factor. The couch and fleece blanket have just been too comfortable the last few days. Definitely time to buckle down and bite the bullet and get out tonight.

Goals for Day 52

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog or walk outside

Hope everyone is able to keep up with their goals.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been way off track. Not sure why my motivation is flagging these last few days. After busting my daily calories for 2 days, I felt worse spiritually and physically. That alone will help me to get back in control...it's simply less painful to be good.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    As I sit on my living room floor reflecting on my day, I realize it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be.

I only have a 10,000 step goal on my C25K training days, that was yesterday so my steps are low but that's ok.
    My daily workout goal is currently 45 minutes a day, I did the Jillian Michael trouble areas workout today and that's 55 minutes.
    I caved and had two slices of pizza and 2 garlic knots :'( but with all my exercising today I still stayed under my calories goals
    I was supposed to buy running sneakers this week but my hubby messed up our bank accounts and there no extra money this week. I will have to wait and see if I can get them next week. I really wanted them this week so I could break them in before my turkey trot. 3k in almost new sneakers sounds painful.

I drank all my water today and I think I need to focus on uping my total cups since I uped my workouts.
    Have a wonderful Night all.
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone I've been MIA!

Finally found the "calories" that work for me, and stayed pretty active. Every day is usually lifting. riding, group conditioning, or cardio. Now that it's freezing I HAVE to go to the gym to do cardio, and that's forcing me to go. Still miss my Fitbit and super jealous of all you guys who can count steps :(