Anyone still exercising??

Options
onyx1972
onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
Hello everyone... just wanted to get your attention with the title.. LOL.. We are all very committed and I just wanted to start a new thread for a week or two so that we could log in our minutes and calories that we exercised.

For me today it was 75 min and 384 calories..

I have yet to hit 500 unless I go swimming but I am burning some, so that is always good.

Replies

• Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I haven't exercised all week as I am busy with work, most get back into it but well done for keeping at it
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have walked everyday but today averaging about 300 calories a day. Absolutley no motivation today - sore throat and stuffy sinuses yuck. Do have water classes tomorrow morning though..
  • yenyarooiam
    yenyarooiam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I havnt wrk out much at all this week except cleaning and cooking I been under the weather Im hoping by mon to start jazzercise again Get back on track burnning 500 plus cals a day
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm starting really slow so I don't get burned out, I'm just doing ten minutes a day for this week and then upping it to 15 and so on. In the past when I have tried to get in shape I've gone full bore and got so tired, run down, not wanting to keep going so I'm building up slowly and seeing how this works out. Right now I'm maintaining weight mostly and I'm not bothering about that as long as it stays the same for now, I would rather it maintain then try to quickly drop the weight only to have it come back and then some.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    Walked on the treadmill today on the fat-burn setting. Did 35 minutes for 223 calories burned. Have walked a total of 15,000 steps today.
  • wtskinner
    wtskinner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been swimming 45 minutes a day 4 - 5 days a week, that works out to over 500 calories a workout.