Need an exercise buddy along your weightloss journey?

Options
Poorgirls_Diet
Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
Whether you live in America, Spain, England, Ireland, Asia or wherever you never know you could meet you next door neighbour on here and don't know it. If you are like me and hate exercising on your own then hopefully you might find someone here who can help you. Please put your location or nearest city below.

Replies

• Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    I live in Surrey if there are anyone living in my direction that would like a buddy to join up with.:flowerforyou:
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm now residing and have fallen in LOVE with the beautiful city of Kansas City in Missouri ^u^
  • somerman
    somerman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm living in Los Angeles. I would love to find someone nearby to workout with,
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    I'm now residing and have fallen in LOVE with the beautiful city of Kansas City in Missouri ^u^

I am jealous I want to move!!
  • tickle1968
    Options
    hummmm?? now where should I move too?? need a buddy or two!! lol xx
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    hummmm?? now where should I move too?? need a buddy or two!! lol xx

You only live a few mile from me lol. Get on your bike and we will meet in the middle ;-)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    I'm living in Los Angeles. I would love to find someone nearby to workout with,

Hope you will find someone soon! Its always nice to have someone to exercise with
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options

I have several friends in MO and my husband is a cardinal's fan.n We are in the Madison (west), Wisconson area.
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    South Wales, UK - between Pontypridd and Llantrisant
    Would love to find a swimming buddy!
  • sammhop
    sammhop Posts: 8
    Options
    Need a buddy! thanet kent
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

>.>
    <.<

um ok
    i dont get it, ive been there, my mother lives there, i still dont get it. Now chicago, that's a pretty city. Last time we drove home from KC MO we saw two single wide mobile homes, ducktaped together, one side was yellow and one side was green. that has always been and probably always will be my image of Missouri. aka Misery :)

glad you've found some nice places there, but like i said, i dont get it
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I live in sacramento california and would love to find a walking buddy
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Live in Audubon, Pennsylvania. Any one close by ?
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    if there are any new yorkers out there, please, jiggy with me!
  • yenyarooiam
    yenyarooiam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I live in Sapulpa Ok Im a stone throw away from Tulsa Ok
  • alliesmom20
    alliesmom20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cleveland Tn.
  • tish326
    tish326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Ogden, Utah, USA. Anyone near me? I go to LadyFitness gym and also have a beautiful neighborhood to walk in
  • elaineanne1
    elaineanne1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I live in Nottinghamshire, Jacksdale to exact but I use the gym in Alfreton.
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The closest person to me is in Sacramento and that's still really far so I've been just trying to find people that would be willing to chat on here in addition to the boards, well it's worth a shot.
  • cherrychoc67
    cherrychoc67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live in South Australia, maybe an online buddy? I am wanting to shed 10kg. B)