Warriors - Chat (11/13 - 11/19)

cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Week 10 - Commercial Challenge:

Pick your Push-Ups

Based on your ability, chose one of the following Push-Ups to do during the Commercials:

Push-Ups - Full Plank Position

Push-Ups - Knee Position or

Push-Ups - Standing Wall Position

If you can not do any kind of Push-Up, then do another exercise that is safe for you to do during the Commercial.

Cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• cycletrak1
    edited November 2014
    I will be starting with the Knee Position Push-Ups and, then if necessary, moving to the Standing Wall Position Push-Ups. I don't have the upper body strength to do the Full Plank Position Push-Ups. :)

:flowerforyou:

INSANITY CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

43598207.png
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    I will be starting with the Knee Position Push-Ups and, then if necessary, moving to the Standing Wall Position Push-Ups. I don't have the upper body strength to do the Full Plank Position Push-Ups. :)

This is me as well. :(
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    I will be doing full plank push ups and I am so excited!!! I will be watching tomorrow morning though because the Raptors are playing and need to be watched!!
  • chuckles71
    chuckles71 Posts: 15 Member
    I will do stair push ups.
  • chuckles71
    chuckles71 Posts: 15 Member
    They announced on the show that this was the half way point in the show. My goal was to lost at least 10lbs by the end. My progress has seemed very slow but have lost 5lbs so far. Are you meeting the goals you set at the begin of this challenge.

two sets done so far
  • cycletrak1
    chuckles71 wrote: »
    They announced on the show that this was the half way point in the show.

They announced last week that it was the half-way point. Bob said it was half-time because he was welcoming Damien to Come Back Canyon from last week when Damien lost the weigh-in. :wink:

• cycletrak1
    Neat twist - shaking up the Teams! Glad the Blue Team is still alive.

Doing Girly Knee Push-Ups. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Poor Sonya...her heart is just not in it with the change. She's so discouraged. Glad she finally turned it around--it's all mental. Mind over Matter!

Damien is still in it! YES! He lost 8 pounds! Hopefully he can stay there next week too!

Wow! Woody lost 15 pounds this late in the game!
  • I posted this in the wrong team...d'uh!

Hello everyone. I've had a ghastly week this past week. Tomorrow is weigh in day and sadly there will be a gain. HOWEVER...line in the sand! I don't have to spend hours working this weekend like I have the past few. The major stressors in my life are just about sorted so I'm getting up tomorrow (Saturday) morning with renewed enthusiasm and starting fresh. I haven't registered a decent loss for the past few weeks so hopefully my body will feel like it's starting over and drop some pounds quickly. Thank you for your continued support. I see the BL group has dwindled to less than 50 members now which is a shame but rest assured I'm hanging in there! Have a wonderful week everyone. I'll check in again when i watch the show. x
  • chuckles71 wrote: »
    They announced on the show that this was the half way point in the show. My goal was to lost at least 10lbs by the end. My progress has seemed very slow but have lost 5lbs so far. Are you meeting the goals you set at the begin of this challenge.

Good point! I don't even remember what I set! Thanks for the reminder!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Sad to see Ronda lee go she was finally hitting the breaking point that she needed to; but happy with the team switch up and glad Lori and Sonya are still there!!! I was amazed that Woody lost 15 LBS!!! I did full plank positions; I did 75 pushups~~
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    I liked seeing the change in teams, just proved change is a good thing. I did wall push-ups during the commercials
  • cycletrak1
    Here's the online link in case you missed the Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngMWFCCqaQ

• DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Did counter top push ups during 3 commercials. Love that my kids are into the show with mom and my dd did full military push ups ;)

I was thinking individuals but new teams are good. Interesting to see what the outcome will be and what those on the ranch will think about the return from come back canyon.

If we're half way does anyone know the schedule and when this will wrap up? I do like what chuckles71 said about our original goals, I'll have to look back can't remember but that is a good benchmark!
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Hi Warriors! I cannot believe that we are halfway through. I am not doing very well. I really need to step it up. I don't remember what my original goals were but will make a new one for the end of the year.

I watched the show and did some lunges during the breaks. Are all of the shows going to an hour or will they go back to the 2hr format?? I'm glad they re-arranged the teams. I saw a commercial for tomorrows show and it looks like someone gained weight. I wonder who it will be??
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Well I attempted push ups during the commercial breaks. I've come to the conclusion that I suck at push ups. :(

I like the fact they switched the teams around a little bit. I no longer have a favourite team but Jen is still my favourite trainer. I would like to see Sonya go far this season.
  • Very late response guys - my daughter had her prom tonight and I can't access chat on mobile. I have managed to catch the show finally! I love Sonya! Woody's loss is amazing! Almost my whole loss in one week! So good! managed two commercials of knee push ups then moved to doing them on the arm of the lounge. I'll feel it tomorrow, I'm sure!!!
This discussion has been closed.