Any idea for a good 1200 Calorie meal plan?

Options
We need a structured 1200 Calorie meal plan to complete this goal!

Replies

• Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily.

I usually start the day with a string cheese (protein) and coffee with milk or creamer.
    Have a peanut butter sandwich on high fiber bread or a tuna sandwich (no mayo) for lunch
    Dinner is chicken or fish and lots of veggies with perhaps some fruit.
    That is what I will be doing today.
  • VKM491
    VKM491 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been starting the day with oatmeal, coffee and creamer. I find that soups help me quite a bit when I am trying to eat right. I add vegetables which help fill me up. Also, soups are great when the weather gets colder. I just bought a new crockpot yesterday and I want to learn how to make a variety of soup. (Gosh I said soup a lot in this post. ;))
  • susanlflores
    susanlflores Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I eat 2 scrambled eggs with olive oil and a small flour tortilla with black coffee. For lunch, soup with meat and veggies and a few crackers. For dinner, meat and veggies. I eat as much soup and veggies as I want. Overall, I am hoping that mostly staying away from starches, breads sugars and dairy will allow me to hit 1200 cal goal for 21 days. Currently Im on day 4. So far, so good, although challenging. Who knows, maybe 21 days will turn i to 21more!
  • pemina
    pemina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am having a really hard time too trying to keep it under 1200 everyday
    thanks for the tips , i will up my exs and running
  • runwithus
    runwithus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You mentioned soups but ready made soups are high in fat so it basically needs to be homemade, right? If not it basically defeats the purpose of "soup"
  • wittybelle
    wittybelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time sticking to 1200 calories as well. Usually land around the 1400 calorie mark. at 1200 calories, I am super hungry. I have not done soups yet, so I will definitely try adding those.