Just started!

Options
aracekal
aracekal Posts: 7 Member
I just finished day 1 yesterday and am about to do day 2 now. I have seen sooo many great results from this so let's hope it goes the same way for me! I have gained about 15 pounds since the first year of college and stopped working out completely so I am trying to get my old body back but haven't had the motivation to workout at the gym.

To anyone further along, which week has been the hardest for you?

Replies

• pascaljoly
    pascaljoly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry, not sure what your first name is!
    Anyway, I am on day 15 today (which means I had my second fit test). I started just a few days before you so you should have yours shortly.
    below are my results as I posted them on the message boards.
    Insanity day 15: fit test ok, so I have improved on the 7 first exercises and maintained the same level on the last; this is a better improvement than I anticipated as I didn't think I'd improve at all or certainly not by this much. so here are the results (in brackets are my previous results for each exercise): Switch kicks: 132 (120) Power jacks: 62 (60) Power knees: 130 (120) Power jumps: 70 (50) Globe jump: 12 (11) suicide jumps (burpees): 25 (22) Push-up jacks: 50 (43) Low plank oblique: 100 (100) total: 581 (526) Overall, very pleased with the improvement. strange though as I don't feel like anything has changed in me; same weight, same measurements; I have lost 1% body fat or close to but weird since I can't see where... also, note that I often do the session and some other stuff afterwards so not sure whether the results would have improved that much without the extra workout.
    I was looking to buddy up with someone who would have started pretty much at the same time as me and I believe you'd be that person. I will send a request to buddy up with you so hopefully you'll accept and we can help each other out!!! by the way, I live in the UK (England) so please allow for time difference.
    Take care, dig deep and keep pushing play!!!
    all the best

Pascal
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had to stop about the day you started due to injury on day 2 of week 6. I went to the ortho doc on Friday and took this weekend easy, but I am getting back into Max Cardio tonight (week 6 day 3). The second month is when it gets really insane. I have never finished the second month without hurting myself, so modify if needed and rest when you need. Also saw an interview with Shaun T and he even says month 2 is hard and can't believe how long the workouts are. I might be better off doing month 1 over again.
  • Ellenr07
    Ellenr07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pure cardio and cardio abs is the hardest day for me! I reeeeally ache the next day!