104th Trainees Squad

Options
xxghost
xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Youre-all-good-as-dead.jpg

Hello, Cadet.

I would like to personally welcome you, and thank you for your willingness to serve. We are in our time of need, and with the help of dedicated, hard working soldiers, I do believe that we will be able to protect our walls from the titans. I understand that I am about to give you a lot of information, but please listen carefully to everything I say. This is very important.

First, please decide which branch of the military you wish to join. As this is a difficult task, I shall provide you with a bit of information on all three.

Military Police Brigade: Our brigade members are some of the most dedicated soldiers around, despite what you may have heard. As they do not see as much action as the other two branches, their main objective is simply to be consistent in what they do. Those looking to join the Military Police Brigade will keep track of how frequently they exercise, posting every day that they do so.

Garrison Regiment: These brave men and women are the first line of defense against incoming titans. As such, they must remain vigilant at all times. Soldiers of the Garrison will be tasked with logging how much they exercise, logging all of their minutes every day.

Survey Corps: The final group is comprised of some of our most exemplary soldiers. These courageous individuals venture outside the walls, risking their lives to learn more about the titans. For this reason, those who choose to join the Survey Corps must be willing to travel great distances, and keep a record of how far they go in their workouts.

Take some time to think this over. You are encouraged to select whichever branch fits your goals, and your current routine. What is it that you are trying to accomplish, and what will help you get there? There is no limit to how many individuals can join, and you may change at any time.

Once you have decided, please post your choice here. We will let you know when your move has been finalized. Then, you are free to rally with your comrades.

As you have already passed your basic training, and been accepted as a full member of our military, you will have quite a bit of freedom. It will be your responsibility to log your own information, and keep track of your own numbers. You may do so here. I should hope that it goes without saying, but only edit the information that applies to you. Anyone found to be messing with the coding of our records, or someone else's numbers, will be asked to leave.

Though we will provide you with goals, this is not a competition. We will not take your weights, or send you daily reminders. Here, we offer you words of motivation and a sense of camaraderie, but it is up to you to find the drive to be great. It is hidden deep within you, and when you find it, we know that you will be capable of incredible feats.

Thank you.

Replies

• Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Reporting for the Garrison regiment sir!
  • Ceratopsy
    Ceratopsy Posts: 2,100 Member
    Options
    Garrison Duty for me as well
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I will gladly join the Military Police Brigade. The people we protect deserve to be shown dedication and consistency. All must serve to their abilities and in this, we will exemplify.
  • xxghost
    Options
    Reporting for the Garrison regiment sir!
    Ceratopsy wrote: »
    Garrison Duty for me as well
    MagJam2004 wrote: »
    I will gladly join the Military Police Brigade. The people we protect deserve to be shown dedication and consistency. All must serve to their abilities and in this, we will exemplify.

You have all been accepted into your requested branches. Please proceed to your designated meeting areas.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'll sign up for Garrison Duty. As I've picked up in my training at Hogwarts, "Constant vigilance!"
  • xxghost
    Options
    eahouston wrote: »
    I'll sign up for Garrison Duty. As I've picked up in my training at Hogwarts, "Constant vigilance!"

Your transfer has been approved!