New To This Group!

Options
Hello all! I am 45 and in need of some encouragement and support! =) I lost 150 pounds several years ago, but over the last 2-3 months it seems I have let things slip a bit and am up 20 pounds. I want to get a handle on it NOW and not let it creep back up. Thanks for listening!

Replies

• jewelsnyc
    Options
    Hi Stacy. I'm new to the group but I wanted to offer you some encouragement. You can do it...you've done it once so you know how to get the weight off and keep it off.
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 49 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm not new to MFP, but I am to this group. You can get to know me here I my blog getonwithitnow.tumblr.com I am open to making new friends too. Hit me if you are too. Blessings! o:)
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    all you can do is "win the day"....and never, ever stress over poor decisions from a previous day
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • suagababie
    suagababie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am new to the group also. I am working to loose the last 10 lbs so I will then be under 200 lbs - been active since March of this year.
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi im kate ive been gaining & losing but mainly gaining !! looking forward to getting to know you all kate x :)
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Here to support if you need!
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group ,first off you have done an amazing job already so you know what it takes to reach your goal. Just take a close look at your diet and exercise and you will be fine .... best of luck to you and feel free to add me as friend .
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW your pictures are inspiring. You have done it before and can do it again. Knowing that you have to watch it now shows how much you have already learned. Hoping you can inspire us all along the way too!
  • Betsyx72
    Betsyx72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Please add me:)
  • LittlePinkShotgun
    LittlePinkShotgun Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far! You have come such a long way :)
    Time to lock it back down!!
    You obviously know what you have to do... You just need to find your motivation again :smiley: