2014/5 WS-Indoor Trainer Challenge Discussion/Signup

Options
2»

Replies

• JediCounsil
    JediCounsil Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yin, I am going to have to drop out of the challenge. I am just too busy right now and not getting my stuff up-loaded. Also, since the CPT is a class I can't keep up maintenance as well since my bike stays there. So my HRM and the lower sending unit are not reading correctly, probably needing new batteries which I can't seem too remember at the next class. I should do the HRM now. Jedi
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    no worries - it's on-going until february, so if circumstances change, feel free to drop back in - it's all here for a bit of motivation after all...
    -
  • david2joh
    david2joh Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So I'm not sure how to upload a computrainer session into Strava.
    Do I just post screen shots?
    The tracx screenies in the reporting thread look nice!
    Considering I've seen snow in July indoor training season doesn't really end....

• TheBigYin
    Options
    david2joh wrote: »
    So I'm not sure how to upload a computrainer session into Strava.
    Do I just post screen shots?
    The tracx screenies in the reporting thread look nice!
    Considering I've seen snow in July indoor training season doesn't really end....
    Chuck a sample screenshot in here, and I'll say if it needs anything else...
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    Just a quick Heads up folks - Winter Omnium finishes 28th February, less than 2 weeks from Now... I'm going to un-sticky all the individual threads and leave this one in-situ, because I really aught to get to start up the Classics Challenge Signup thread sometime soon...