Hi! Looking for friends to help me stay motivated

Options
I think it'd be cooler if my friends around here experience the same college stress I experience. It's really tough to be fit if you're currently in college, but I say it's possible. So I am trying to look for people who share this same insight with me :smile:

Replies

• hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh god tell me about it! I graduate this december and I'm losing sleep over thesis and proyects and whatnot! keeping fit is extremely hard specially when the teachers decide to send an email at 11pm saying that the proyect is due tomorrow x.x
    But its possible! I've lost 40+ lbs so far and I'm still on track (as well as you can be with all nighters and night snacking lol)
    Feel free to add me! college student united! :D
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My exams are currently coming up together with the notorious exam stress! :sad: I do manage quite well though, since I started with moderation not deprivation I've not binged for more than a month! :happy: I'd love to have more college-friends on here!
  • alpacalypsia
    alpacalypsia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dying because it's prelim week and I feel like I'm not even close to ready for my sociology exam, not to mention I have a couple papers and a organic chemistry lab report due as well. I've stress-eaten ten pounds in the past six months, so I've come back to work it off. As a fellow suffering college student, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    PHD candidate checking in here. I am adding you all now
  • Kait099
    Kait099 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my masters program in September and I saw some photos from a lab camping trip this weekend and immediately thought "Oh dear lord.... time to start getting back in shape". I'm finding it currently very difficult to make time to work out and I also notice that I'm consuming far too much beer. Any tips?
  • katersxx
    Options
    So much stress!! I'm a sophomore in undergrad and I am so gosh darn BUSY. Doing my best to stay on track and lose and get to the gym 6 days a week but having friends who understand would be great. Feel free to add me and/or message me!!
  • baronvrinda2014
    baronvrinda2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for fitness friends too who share the same experiences!
    I am a grad student, my main subject is sociology. My exams are just around the corner, killing my exercising time. I also binge when I am tensed :/.
    I have been trying to lose weight since a long time, but never tried enough. But this time I am not going to give up or slack!
    Feel free to add me :)