wk2 d1 awsome

Options
torenees
torenees Posts: 20 Member
not as bad as I thought it would be. I still can't believe I'm doing this :) . yay me. I am looking forward to my next go. I am loving the energy this is giving me. I've lost 6 lbs so far. double yay. I'm not as hungry maybe because my stress level has decreased and its not because life has just changed over night , I think its because of the exercise. triple yay. :)

Replies

• ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! You're doing great!
  • torenees
    Options
    thank you
  • torenees
    Options
    wk 2 d 3.... I did well for the first 12 minutes but then my knee pain became too bad to run . I am hoping 2 days off and it will be better. Monday will be my next go. Difficult but I did it . yay. have a wonderful weekend :D
  • PaytraB
    Options
    Take care of your knee. Do you know what may be causing the pain?
  • torenees
    Options
    years ago I tore it , the cartlidge and MCL during a grand mal seizure. I was really hoping these two days would help , but I am still having a lot of pain. thank you .
  • PaytraB
    Options
    Take things slow if you need to. Adapt the program to help your knee strengthen. It doesn't matter how long it takes to finish the program; just advance in a healthy manner. You can do this.
    Have you seen the Dr about your knee and starting a running program?
  • torenees
    Options
    I have not. I did go out today and I wrapped my knee . I made it , the pain wasn't as bad todatill present. I don't want to stop.