Welcome

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Hi, I want to welcome you all to the 100 Days of 2015 challenge. This is sequel to the 100 Days to 2015 challenge. We will have more updates coming soon. Spread the word and stay tuned.

Replies

• sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YAHOO! THANKS!
  • trimminit
    trimminit Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you for creating this!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Yay! Excited for another 100 days, and excited for those 10 days off between challenges in January :smiley:
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What an awesome idea! Thank you for starting this. I'll be looking forward to being a part of the sequel!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How awesome :smiley:
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to keep going!! Thanks for continuing this! :)
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Can't wait to see what my starting weight for the next 100 days will be! I really love this challenge and appreciate the hard work put in to updating and maintaining it. Thank you!
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge. I am slowly losing pounds.
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Please add me to both challenges~thanks SO much! :D
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Janice0711, I will post the spreadsheet link for this group in December. All members will be able to add and update their details themselves. For the current 100 Days group the spreadsheet link is provided in the Group Information. Please let me know if you have any difficulty in entering the data.
  • fitterforlife
    fitterforlife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This will be my first challenge, all excited to hear more :)
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    We are now 50 strong. All without any invites at the moment. Keep going.
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I'm in!
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in - It's my new year's resolution to complete a challenge :blush::smile:
  • Relajuice
    Relajuice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 111 pounds before the last day of this challenge. Add me to watch my progress and updates.

I have a personal trainer and am ready to roll. I am also eating so please no stories about being unhealthy losing too much weight. Someone at my size can lose 2% body fat per week safely. I am getting a head start here but will be down 111 by the end of the program. Current weight 488. April 20 weight 377!

For those of you who say it can not be done do not get in the way of others who know it can be done. I don't know who said this but I like it and for this challenge I am living by it.

Keep me honest!
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this... I have a couple of group challenges ending at Xmas, so I need another to keep me focused. This one sounds like fun! Thx!
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to continuing my journey from the other group. :smiley:
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Again, you all are welcome.
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I missed a weigh-in during the last challenge. I will be sure to weigh in every time during this challenge.
  • pgilly81
    pgilly81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just stumbled across this and it sounds fun!! I am hoping to lose 35 pounds by April 9th (my birthday) so this should help keep me motivated :)