Workouts for - "10 lbs. by January 1st. 2015" - Post your daily workouts here.

Options
1013carl
1013carl Posts: 376 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
This topic is a carryover from May. Credit to Chris_Pierce who originally began this topic.

Everyone can share the details of their daily workouts for the month of December here.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you all are doing each day to meet your end of month goal.

Carl –

Replies

• aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Got a couple of good walks in yesterday. One at lunch for work. And then took the pups out when I got home. They were all excited with the new sents the rain brought out! Supposed to get some good rain later today so it will be an indoors workout when I get home.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Had a great 5K run today at lunch, and hit a new time of 41:40
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Had a great 5K run today at lunch, and hit a new time of 41:40

Yay for you ketowerdefense.... Hard work will get you everything... looks like you are on to having a great week!

Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I should be able to get a decent ride in tonight... (9 to 11 miles)
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Monday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp class
    Thursday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp class
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Just got a couple of walks in this week owing to work commitments but had a great gym session today, couple of thousand calories burned but I'm sure I'll need every one of them tonight for my wife's work Xmas party
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Monday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp class
    Thursday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp class
    Friday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp class (it kicked my butt tonight)
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I've been doing good getting regular rides in on my bike... need to work in improving my postings :-)
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I got a 40 minute morning spin in on my bike this morning.... This works out pretty well with a busy day schedule!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Met up tonight with a group of 14 bike riders and we toured an area that has many homes decorated with Christmas Lights... 59 to 65 were the temps... This was a great outing!

burned 723 calories doing 131 minutes of Bicycling, <10 mph, leisure (cycling, biking, bike riding)

• aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    phew - nice to be back to feeling almost 100% I did get a couple of decent walks in over the weekend. Might have come close to over doing it on Saturday but I survived.
    - Carl - that sounds great! How fun. I miss getting on my bike.
This discussion has been closed.