Fell off the wagon

Options
Well I slipped, then kept on sliding. Work is absolutely crazy and will only get worse over the next 2-3 weeks, the holidays, traveling... I didn't prioritize and here I am, shamefully climbing back on the wagon. Also I've realized I HATE mornings! Getting up early to workout is not gonna work for me - so I'm switching to evenings. Not sure where to pickup tho, or should I start over? Maybe I'll start at the beginning of week 5, I won't be on schedule with the group but at least I'm not completely throwing in the towel.

Replies

• ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well I slipped, then kept on sliding. Work is absolutely crazy and will only get worse over the next 2-3 weeks, the holidays, traveling... I didn't prioritize and here I am, shamefully climbing back on the wagon. Also I've realized I HATE mornings! Getting up early to workout is not gonna work for me - so I'm switching to evenings. Not sure where to pickup tho, or should I start over? Maybe I'll start at the beginning of week 5, I won't be on schedule with the group but at least I'm not completely throwing in the towel.

I don't like getting up early & working out in the morning either. Kudos to you for not throwing in the towel, I would pick up at the beginning of week 5. We'll be here supporting you & cheering you on. ;)
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I hope everything is going well guys. I had a death in my family, right before Thanksgiving so I've been pretty tied up. I have been doing the workouts everyday but I apologize for not posting - just a lot of craziness with the funeral, and family in town etc. I am happy with how I feel from PiYo, I have majorly toned up and feel so much more flexible! Here's to a fresh start to a new week!
  • ImNoAngel2
    Options
    I hope everything is going well guys. I had a death in my family, right before Thanksgiving so I've been pretty tied up. I have been doing the workouts everyday but I apologize for not posting - just a lot of craziness with the funeral, and family in town etc. I am happy with how I feel from PiYo, I have majorly toned up and feel so much more flexible! Here's to a fresh start to a new week!

I am so sorry for your loss Kimberly. I too am really happy with my results from PiYo & I feel a lot more flexible as well.
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So happy you are happy with the results. :) I tried to call you that one night, you may have been caught up with something... is there a night this week that works best for you to talk? :)
  • ImNoAngel2
    Options
    How about tomorrow will that work for you?
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon, too. I am behind. :/ I got my workout in on Thanksgiving, that 'time of the month' came, and then I just didn't have enough motivation or energy to get up and do it on top of everything else. I'm going to pick up where I left off and finish. Luckily, I've been keeping up with my nutrition. I'm right there with you. We can finish!!

Kimberly, I'm so sorry about your loss. :( I'm glad to hear you stuck with your routine, though. That's quite an accomplishment.