Garmin Connect app stopped syncing with MFP

Options
Anybody else using the Garmin Connect app with mfp and having issues? Mine did not sync this morning.

Replies

• KayandBelle
    KayandBelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nevermind. I figured it out.
  • Paul_Collyer
    Paul_Collyer Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Its still broken, been on and off for days now. Very annoying.
  • larrewl
    larrewl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    MFP gave me calorie credit for every run twice! Are you having that problem?
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    What's I've done in the past to fix it is to disconnect the app from MFP and then re-connect. It then automatically imports OK. As for double runs, etc, I found that happens sometimes if I edit and activity in Garmin Connect. Not sure why. Annoying, so I rarely edit the GC stuff.
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Is anyone able to get MFP to send data to Garmin Connect? I read somewhere that wasn't working. Maybe it's just me though?
  • PixieAdele
    PixieAdele Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had trouble with updating mapmyrun (android)? My app has been trying to update for weeks but comes up with invalid package type. I've cleared the cache of the app and playstore as it says on forums with no luck. Then i read last night to uninstall the app and reinstall.. but i cant even reinstall it now :( bit gutted as it sometimes worked now its totally gone and I have a distance goal on there. I've got runkeeper and runtastic (will try them out this weekend to see which is best) now just so I can check milage and splits - can always put the miles into mapmyrun website but I wish the app just worked.
  • PixieAdele
    PixieAdele Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My phone is a Samsung Ace2 by the way if that makes a difference, I hope its not because my phone is a bit older, I'm due an upgrade in April (hopefully before my marathon on the 19th)
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've been having trouble the past few days. It used to sync immediately, then was syncing duplicates, then wasn't syncing at all for a couple of days. Yesterday I tried switching to the Garmin "Modern" view and clicking "Sync now" in the calories in/out, and that seemed to make it sync. That was once though, may have been a fluke. We'll see what it does tonight.
  • ShawnTX
    ShawnTX Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I second what chriscm70 said. Still not syncing automatically. It used to happen almost instantly. On the "modern" view I click "Sync Now" and it works. Kind of a pain to have to take the extra step, but it works. I have thought about disconnecting and reconnecting as that might do the trick unless it is a programming issue on MFP's end.
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the "Sync now" worked again for me too. I guess I'll get used to the "modern" view so I can just click it quickly... they will probably make everyone switch to the new one at some point anyway.