Looking for journey Buddies .......

Options
2»

Replies

• magoolet
    magoolet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined up today, am in the North West. I'll leave my diary open and you're welcome to add me if you would like to. I chose my username as a laugh, as it was one of my favourite phrases as a child and then I remembered the perfect 'hangover' picture that I had taken to send to my boyfriend. I'm not miserable.. honest .. :lol:
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Dear all

im 45 (ok very nearly 46) and live in Staffordshire.

I started this in January this year and have made some progress but need to do soooo much more. My profile has some photos of progress so far

I log every day and try to encourage my friends as and when they need it.

Id love some new friends in the UK so send me a friends request
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42, almost 43 and living in Surrey. Been ' playing' at this for most of this year, also recovering from a major operation so now looking to get back on track and loose 42lbs by August 2015!

Looking forward to getting some new friends.....
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Nancy and I'm a yoyo dieter on here but after few health scares I've decided to grow up and get this weight off. Would love some more UK friends :)
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Back on with my strength training after 6 month lapse, here to loose the body fat & 28 lbs,,, 10 down, 18 to go
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm mummy to a 2 month old boy and I'm very ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy, pre-long term relationship weight of 14 stone 7lbs! (203lbs)
    I currently weigh in at 17 stone 10lbs (248lbs) so with 45lbs to lose I feel the road is gonna be a long one...

Let's all help and motivate one another to get this under control!! :smile:

Add me add me!! :D