Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
gh0xf510wnkp.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Christmas parties are already beginning, it's important to keep up e workouts.

Today leg day, was good. Now gotta go, son has casting around the corner from our favorite gelato place--important stuff!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I did fine yesterday and on track with my eating today, so I'm feeling positive.

Trainer workout tonight.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Got up before my alarm and got in some extra cardio. Trying to stay NEAR cals. SO BUSY at work. Hope all is well.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Look at everybody rocking their goals today! Great job Sherry, Donna & April!

I got up early, did 30 minutes on my bike trainer as planned, and went to work, but it's day 3 of a bad headache I can't ditch. I used to be on a prescription that helped my headaches and they quit making it in 2009. Found out over the weekend another company released it earlier this year under another name, so I called my doctor's office this morning and she called in a prescription for me. Turns out it's not in stock in any of the pharmacies in the town where I live, and the 3 Walgreens pharmacies in the town where I work were out too, but the Walgreens in a town right over the Minnesota/Wisconsin border had it, so I went there. It's only a 10 minute drive out of my way, so not that bad. Hoping by morning I'll be feeling better. Back when I originally took this medication the pill + sleep usually took care of it.

I'm also on my 2nd day of staying under my calories, so I'm happy with that. I'm realizing that as soon as I'm done eating dinner I have to stop eating. There doesn't seem to be such a thing as a small evening snack for me. One snack turns into compulsive snacking. I typically eat dinner late enough that it's not a problem, so even though I was home early tonight I waited until the time I typically would eat if I had stayed for Pilates.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My exercise is still at work. I am off today and running errands...you all are doing great!