Week 12 - Commercial Challenge:

Well gang, we are finally back at it!

Commercial Challenge this week:

Jumping Jacks

Modifications if needed:

More Challenging:
Cross Jacks

Easier on the Body:
Instead of the jumping, just take turns side stepping with each foot/leg while doing the Jack arm movements.

If you can't do any form of Jacks, then do an exercise that is safe for you.

Reminder, the Chat/Commercial Challenge and Weigh-In are due on Wednesday, December 17th, before Midnight.

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

Replies

• lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    No episode tomorrow either.. because of the Peter Pan Live special. So bummed we have to wait until the 11th for a new episode =(
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Blah, Peter Pan, really?
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am checking with Ann'e and Melanie on a weigh in on the 10th even though there will not be a show to chat about. Hope everyone is working on losing the Thanksgiving weight before Christmas sneaks up on us!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Working on it! My Spinning class this morning was post-Thanksgiving theme. The harder songs were dedicated to a Thanksgiving food like pie or mac 'n cheese, and the slower, easier songs were dedicated to foods like green beans or turkey meat. :)
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Working on it! My Spinning class this morning was post-Thanksgiving theme. The harder songs were dedicated to a Thanksgiving food like pie or mac 'n cheese, and the slower, easier songs were dedicated to foods like green beans or turkey meat. :)

That class sounds like fun! I see you have been exercising. Keep up the good work!
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Weigh-in/Chat deadline will be due before Wednesday, December 17th, at midnight.

Look for the new weigh-in link to be posted after December 11th, assuming that BL Show does not get pushed back another week.
    :)
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Next weigh in due date will be December 17th!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    anyone recomend a heart rate monitor that syncs well with myfitnesspal i need a new one
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Weigh-in/Chat deadline will be due before Wednesday, December 17th, at midnight.

Look for the new weigh-in link to be posted after December 11th, assuming that BL Show does not get pushed back another week.
    :)

thanks for telling us! :)
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Well, the Biggest Loser is on tomorrow night. They are going to singles this week! I hope everyone is ready to get back on track! It has been a long break!
    Melanie was wondering how many of us are still in the challenge. We may be making some changes in the groups depending on the numbers.
    Will you check in and say hi to let us know you want to finish the challenge?
    Thanks,
    Jodee
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    I'm so happy BL is back on tomorrow night! :) I saw that too that now they are down to singles! :) I am still in the challenge! Go team Jen and white team! :)
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    so happy the show is back on tomorrow!!! Hope all of our friends are still here!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    12qw34 wrote: »
    Melanie was wondering how many of us are still in the challenge. We may be making some changes in the groups depending on the numbers.
    Thanks,
    Jodee
    I am still here.

I can't watch the show tomorrow night because I will be at my stepdaughter's soccer game, but I will watch it online later.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well, the Biggest Loser is on tomorrow night. They are going to singles this week! I hope everyone is ready to get back on track! It has been a long break!
    Thanks,
    Jodee

I'll be watching and I am still in this for the long haul, so I'm still here for the completion of the challenge. =)
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm SO sorry I haven't been on much lately. I struggle with depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder and this time of year is VERY challenging for me.

Right now, my biggest physical challenge is my foot. I've been getting injections in my foot for some time now, but the doc ended the injection series since I've made little progress (in fact, I've got worse instead of better). I have a neuroma in my foot and basically that means that it feels like I'm stepping on a marble - every step. Due to the pain, I've stopped running (but I made myself "run" for 10 minutes today on the dreadmill). The next step in treating my foot is an MRI, but it's not scheduled until 12/19 (it takes THAT long for the prior authorization to go through for some strange reason). Once my doc has the MRI results, who knows what lies next.

Due to my foot pain and general depression that this time of year always brings to me, I've became sedentary again and have gained some of my weight back (but it could be a heck of a lot worse). Hopefully I'll be able to tolerate the pain enough to start running again. Thankfully I acquired a "numbing" spray that I think I'll start using so I can get through my runs again.

Hopefully I'll be able to work through this depression and get back to being me and working towards my goals again. Meanwhile, I'm taking this one day at a time and I hope that I'll be able to make myself get in a short run tomorrow. Depression can be a MF, and I'm doing my best to cope with this time of year - which I hate with a passion.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is doing better than I have been doing. Wish me luck as I try to have a good day tomorrow! :-)
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    Thanks,
    Jodee

I'm still here and I am going to be watching biggest loser tonight! :) I want to finish the challenge with you guys! We can do this! Keep up the great work everyone! :)
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody I'm still in for the challenge :) I won't be watching live but will watch later do the challenge and comment.
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Can't wait to watch tonight! Love when they go to individuals. Definitely excited to continue with this challenge. =D
  • 12qw34
    Options
    So I rewatched the show from before Thanksgiving. The President spoke during the shows original air time. so I was able to watch the whole show online. Lots of crying! Rob is not quite there yet. Damien lost 11 pounds at Comeback Canyon. Scott lost zero pounds, so Scott will have the advantage this week at Comeback Canyon.
    I hope everyone did well over Thanksgiving. I have been fighting a headcold all week! This time of year can be overwhelming! I hope everyone is surviving the holiday season!
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    This challenge is tough. I would probably take it once row at a time and try to hurry through the course 4 times. four colors is definitely easier to remember than all 16.
    So happy for Lori.
This discussion has been closed.