100lbs Lost in 9 Months

Options
aeb09
aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
Keto is the best thing ever. So grateful for finding this lifestyle and proud of myself for learning everything I could plus sticking to it. I know my life is forever changed by starting my journey to health, and I am really pleased with my progress so far. Looking forward to continued success in 2015.

Replies

• lebowski8
    lebowski8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is an accomplishment!
  • truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing and inspiring! Congratulations!
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • TheTrophyWife
    TheTrophyWife Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! I should come live with you so you can help coach me. I'm not going to lie. I'm green right now. LOL! I really hope that I can be as successful as you have been. Great job!
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Alison, that is so wonderful! I'll bet you feel a whole lot better now! Keep up the good work!

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • aeb09
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! TrophyWife you can do it! If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to message me! :smile:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,567 Member
    Options
    I just lost 100lbs in roughly 7 months. Sadly I have even more to go, heh.
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Nic & Alison,

I'd love to be in the "100-pounds-lost-club"! I'm so envious.... :p

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Good job on your hard work and dedication. Amazing!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Bloody Brilliant!
  • SteveKroll
    SteveKroll Posts: 94 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That's a major accomplishment! Congratulations!

The best thing about being on keto is you can go out and celebrate with a steak dinner and not feel guilty! :smile:
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Even on keto that is an amazing accomplishment!
    ::flowerforyou::
  • TheTrophyWife
    Options
    Aeb09, I think you said you have a blog? I can't remember where I read that but I would love to follow it. Do you post your recipes in your blog? I was looking at your food diary and I was wondering what's in your breakfast scramble.
  • hrosent1
    Options
    Woah....are you the writer of butterisnotacarb.com?!? Your face looked kind of familiar to me and I remember reading her(your?) blog post about 100 lbs lost. If it is you, I love your website! I made the Creamy Brussels Bake the other day and it was amazing. If it's not you then nevermind, and congrats on 100 lbs lost! :)
  • TheTrophyWife
    Options
    hrosent1 wrote: »
    Woah....are you the writer of butterisnotacarb.com?!?

That's her! Thanks for reminding me of the website. Going to go add it to my favorites now!

• aeb09
    Options
    Ahhh yep I write Butter Is Not a Carb. :smile: :smile: Thank you so much for loving it and for enjoying the brussels sprouts!! I am going to be making those again for myself on Sunday because they're so good and so easy.

TrophyWife my scramble is sauteed spinach and mushrooms in butter + a little avocado oil, with 2 eggs scrambled + hot sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese. So easy and delicious!
  • TheTrophyWife
    Options
    I'll leave out the mushrooms and hot sauce but the rest sounds delicious! Now I have to go find avocado oil.
  • aeb09
    Options
    You don't really need the oil, it just boosts the fat a little.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,567 Member
    Options
    aeb09 wrote: »
    Ahhh yep I write Butter Is Not a Carb. :smile: :smile: Thank you so much for loving it and for enjoying the brussels sprouts!! I am going to be making those again for myself on Sunday because they're so good and so easy.

TrophyWife my scramble is sauteed spinach and mushrooms in butter + a little avocado oil, with 2 eggs scrambled + hot sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese. So easy and delicious!
    d

I do mushrooms and spinach in butter(1tbsp) with three eggs, scrambled, topped with 1oz very sharp cheddar.... yummmmm.