Calorie Killers - Chat (12/11 - 12/17)

Options

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yeah Lori got immunity!! Doing my jumping jacks during the commercial breaks.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    And did 1 set of 25 jumping jacks so far.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Loved the videos, so touching. =)
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Oh no.....bummed about Damien. =(
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Rob and Toma kicked *kitten*!!! So amazed by them
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Great show but hated seeing the update on Damien Gurganious, so very sad.

Did all my JJ's during the commercial breaks.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Glad Woody is still there! He is always crying! He needs to be stronger! JJ is sweet! I hope he does well at Comeback Canyon. Damian looks great and so healthy! Final 6! Off to Hawaii! The makeover show must be coming up! There will be a show next week. Best wishes to all the Calorie Killers to lose the Thanksgivind weight be the next weigh in! I have my office Christmas party on Tuesday.
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm here I'm just started late cause i now work two jobs one day and one night so got off work late but I'm here now and I'm rocking the on there own now i feel bad for Lori cause she is not allowed to run throw the challenge
  • Baby43204
    Options
    Yeah she won the challenge
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I am also doing my jump in jacks also
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I loved the videos that was sent in of people that are proud of them for losing weight
  • Baby43204
    Options
    Wonderful show tonight but I just learned that he died I wonder how.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »

Wow, that hit me like a ton of bricks....I was rooting for him! :'(

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/biggest-loser-alum-damien-gurganious-dies-at-38/

"Damien died on Nov. 24 after suffering inoperable bleeding in his brain due to complications from a rare autoimmune disorder"

• joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Baby43204 wrote: »

Wow, that hit me like a ton of bricks....I was rooting for him! :'(

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/biggest-loser-alum-damien-gurganious-dies-at-38/

"Damien died on Nov. 24 after suffering inoperable bleeding in his brain due to complications from a rare autoimmune disorder"

It was the Damien from a previous season that died. Not Damien from this season!
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Watched the show last night while I walked the treadmill for 45 minutes. I liked the show and was so happy that Lori won the challenge. I feel she has so much potential that she hasn't tapped into yet. I think she is going to start posting some huge numbers!

Glad Scott won at comeback canyon. I love Damien to... Two of my faves on the show.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi all, please l am still very much in the challenge. Sorry that l have not been participating as much as l should but i have watched all the shows apart from the one for Thursday which l just downloaded and planned to watch later tonight. It's been a very busy period for me work wise and l am expecting my daughter home for Christmas tonight from the UK. Also here in Nigeria, most occasions such as weddings, funerals and birthdays are held in December because that's when most people living abroad comes home couple with the usual Christmas parties. This weekend alone between Thursday and today, Sunday, l had seven parties to attend but l managed to attend only four because of the fact that l am on a weight loss programme. So it's been a very busy time for me both socially and officially.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I used to be a bit disappointed if after l worked out really hard consistently and then realised that it didn't reflect on the scale but the last episode 11 had made me realise that there are times that the weight will just refuse to shed no matter how hard you worked at it. Also that, it's wrong to set a time limit for losing weight, it's better to just see it as a new way of life that you have to maintain for as long as you want to look and feel good about your body, which for me, it's for the rest of my life. So one should just be on a kind of programme that is consistent and sustainable for one.
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Not going to be a good weigh in tomorrow. With this cold I have had for 2 weeks I have not been exercising. I have decided to give up alcohol until I meet my 30 lb weight loss goal. At 49 years old it is harder to lose weight. I do not eat fast food or drink soda, so cutting that glass of wine at night etc.. hopefully will help me reach my goal. Getting back to exercising and eating in a more structured way will help to.
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Did my jumping jacks!
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I watched the show on the DVR and did my jumping jacks on most commercial breaks.

Lori was VERY, VERY lucky that she won immunity because her 3 pound weight loss was only .998%. That would have put her in the bottom 2 and I believe that she would have been voted out if she was up for a vote.

I hated to see Damien lose at Comeback Canyon, but I'm glad that my man Scott Mitchell won. I think that the eventual Comeback Canyon winner will come back to the ranch in 2 weeks and I hope the CC winner is Scott.

I wonder when makeover week will be?

I think it's cool that the cast is going to Hawaii in this week's episode. To me, exercise in Hawaii means triathlon and that means IRONMAN! I wish they would have had a mini triathlon for the cast, but you can't have everything - right?

For the remaining cast members, I'm still most concerned about Woody, Rob, and Toma. I think of the 3 of them, I believe that Woody needs to stay on the ranch the longest because he's still pretty big and he is obviously carrying a lot of mental "weight" with the loss of his wife.

Enjoy the show this week! I'll have to watch it on the DVR as usual.
This discussion has been closed.