Well, I'm back. Day One again..

Options
Zilla100
Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
I did two months of BR last year before I got bored at the two month mark and quit. But I am picking it up again. Day One, Phase One, Workout One.

I managed to get to the 26 minute mark before I needed to take a break because I was starting to feel sick. Then I went back and finished it, and went and barfed in the shower, lol.

Here we go again!

Replies

• Zilla100
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Got through Workout Two today without puking, although I was pretty nauseated by the cooldown, so I skipped that. Still, it's progress. I tried eating something small about an hour before. I usually don't eat before I exercise.

Workout Two seems easier to me than One. Although I don't think she gives you enough time to wrap the cables around your feet before starting the rows, lol. I had to pause it to set that up.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Keep up the good work, and congratz on not puking! lol I noticed that the workouts for the front of the body seem harder than the back of the body workouts. I agree, she doesn't give enough time to get the cables around your feet. It gets easier the more you do the workouts! Workout 3 seemed like it would be the death of me, but when I was on my last day of it, it wasn't bad at all! Just gotta get past that first day.
  • pink00007
    pink00007 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started on Dec 1 as well! After not exercising for months that was a rude awakening! :(
    Last time stopped because of travel last year and never picked it back up.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Hoo-ah, let's do this, ladies! :)
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I had to stop Phase 2 on Wednesday because I got the flu. :( I'm just going to take the rest of the week off, start back on Monday with Phase 2 and go the extra week with it.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Ah, that sucks! Well, your health does come first, and that is a good plan to pick up where you left off.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    I am also happy to report that I am no longer getting nauseated. And I feel like I am getting smaller and starting to tighten up some.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've started doing the workouts alongside running and cycling, i like randomly choosing one of them and seeing how i do.
    I completed it last year and lost quite a few inches and pounds, I tried to pick it up again middle of this year and got bored when i tried to start at from scratch.
    Good luck with the workout, it might be worth doing a month then having a week off before starting the next 30 days and so on- do a different dvd with a different coach.
  • Zilla100
    Options
    I moved to Workout Three today. I could not do more than a few of the plankups..I had NOTHING left to give in my shoulders by that point. I seem to remember being able to do these last year when I did BR, maybe by next week I'll get through em. I also keep falling over trying to do the tree pose..THAT part, I remember from last time too, lol.
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I received BR for Christmas and did the first workout last night because I was excited to begin. I am going to weigh in and take measurements tonight :)
  • Zilla100
    Options
    Congratulations on your first workout! I didn't take any measurements this time. But I did lose about 9 pounds this month, which is, strangely, more than what I was losing last time, so maybe my eating is just more on point this time.

I moved into Phase Two today, Workout 5. JIMINY CHRISTMAS, I forgot how hard she works you, lol. Sweat was ROLLING off me. But I kbnow by next week I will have these moves down. She does not give you anything you cannot do.

Except maybe Running man. And Rock Star jumps. lol
  • Zilla100
    Options
    I think I am going to have to spend an extra week on Workouts 4 and 5.