Protein chips?

Options
Has anyone had experience w/ Quest brand protein chips? Ive never had them before & I was thinking about trying them out. I have been in such a routine of what I eat for snacks, and with trying to get back on track, i'm going to def. be pushing my protein & water....

Anyway, always so wordy, just curious about the chips.. :smiley:

-Felisha

Replies

• benagek
    benagek Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I bought some for the first time recently. I did not care for them at all. I bought 8 bags and know that 7 will go to waste. In fact, I would be happy to send you one to try if you'd like because I would hate for you to waste your money if you hate them. I know some people like them, but truthfully I think they are gross.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Im not a BBQ type of person but I know of others who love that flavor.
    I initially bought 3 of the 5 flavors, mine were sour cream/onion, salt/vinegar and cheddar/sour cream.
    Ive tried all 3 flavors now and the vinegar was tolerable, the cheddar was pretty good but of the 3 I really like the sour cream/onion!
    You can also cook using these...
    http://weightomaintain.com/14-deliciously-simple-quest-chip-recipes/
    I haven't tried any of these suggestions as I just saw this posted elsewhere when I was reading another thread!
    Im now looking into seeing which is a better deal...ordering them online (although its not the same as getting to physically touch/see them) or going back to GNC for more (which is not close to me) :confused:
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Vitaminshoppe offers free delivery for orders over $25.00 and I bought a case (8 packs) for $18.00
  • RhiannonBecks
    RhiannonBecks Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great thanks for the free delivery tip! My house caught the flu bug so we havent been up & around too much, but just yesterday had a chance to go try them and loved the BBQ! I think I am going to get a case of them. I was pleasantly surprised :)