Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 86: Wednesday, December 17, 2014

danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Hello everyone!
I owe so much of my success to my MFP friends: they are like a magical support group, right at my fingertips when I open the app.
Guess what?! You get to pick your friends here: always do what's best for you; keep those who always encourage you, those who tell you off when you're naughty but most of all, keep those who log everyday, they are priceless :))
Well, that sounded a bit more negative than intended...
I'm actually in a really good mood, 2 lb away from my goal for the end of challenge and hoping to drop them soon and go into maintenance for a week or two, until the sequel to this group begins!
How many of you have signed up for the group sequel ? How many of you are close to their ultimate goal ?
Have a fun filled day and as always: make it fabulous!!!

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    I'm in the sequel group!!

I have a work party and need to bake tonight. I will "taste test" one and that's it!!!

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. Rest Day!!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    I'm in the sequel group! I'm 1.6lbs away from my goal, so it's within reach, but I'd really prefer to hit it within this next week, so I can go into maintenance from Christmas to New Years.

Today's goals:
    1. Lifting + 1 mile run at the gym (done!)
    2. 10 glasses of water before leaving the office
    3. Stay under calories, don't eat back exercise calories.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Great to hear you guys are in the sequel!
    I'm really hoping we get to flash 6 packs by the summer :)))
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Sequel group for me as well. 2 lbs away from my goal and I also plan to go into maintenance over Christmas. But I will be able to exercise so I am hoping for a little loss over the holidays ;)
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Good going.