Day 86: Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Hello everyone!
I owe so much of my success to my MFP friends: they are like a magical support group, right at my fingertips when I open the app.
Guess what?! You get to pick your friends here: always do what's best for you; keep those who always encourage you, those who tell you off when you're naughty but most of all, keep those who log everyday, they are priceless :))
Well, that sounded a bit more negative than intended...
I'm actually in a really good mood, 2 lb away from my goal for the end of challenge and hoping to drop them soon and go into maintenance for a week or two, until the sequel to this group begins!
How many of you have signed up for the group sequel ? How many of you are close to their ultimate goal ?
Have a fun filled day and as always: make it fabulous!!!

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I'm in the sequel group!!

I have a work party and need to bake tonight. I will "taste test" one and that's it!!!

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. Rest Day!!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm in the sequel group! I'm 1.6lbs away from my goal, so it's within reach, but I'd really prefer to hit it within this next week, so I can go into maintenance from Christmas to New Years.

Today's goals:
    1. Lifting + 1 mile run at the gym (done!)
    2. 10 glasses of water before leaving the office
    3. Stay under calories, don't eat back exercise calories.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Great to hear you guys are in the sequel!
    I'm really hoping we get to flash 6 packs by the summer :)))
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sequel group for me as well. 2 lbs away from my goal and I also plan to go into maintenance over Christmas. But I will be able to exercise so I am hoping for a little loss over the holidays ;)
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Good going.